A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: John Burns
This is the guy running for an office of controlling the purse strings in Wake County. He apparently thinks concern over Ebola is hilarious and should be mocked.
Travel ban makes sense. The town that builds walls always survives the zombie movie. #nope #itdoesnot
— John Burns (@johnburnsnc) October 19, 2014
KEEP READING… THERE IS MORE… Continue reading
The NC Dems campaign, ‘More with Four’ will be in Morrisville.
I hope someone will ask questions.
Ask Ms. Holmes why she doesn’t state in her bio that she is an NCAE attorney who has spoken at Moral Monday. Ask the Wake Dems why they pulled her video. Someone should confirm that “Sig” took those Moral Monday pictures. Also, someone ask John how it’s o.k. to defend someone who tweets out personal information of Twitter users?
Wake up. These people want to control the purse strings, folks.
Given the Moral Monday’s agenda would cost NC billions, these candidates need to be called out on their support of Moral Monday.
Email below. Continue reading
Update: Welcome Carolina Plott Hound Readers! NC Democrats have launched a site called “More with Four”. The four refers to four candidates the Democrats are pushing to get on the County Commissioners board. News and Observer had a short piece up … Continue reading