A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Waynesville area private school teacher arrested on sex crime charge
- Burke County Schools teacher arrested for assault
- Edgecombe teacher charged with statutory sex offense
- Alexander County Schools employee charged for assaulting student
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
- Fayetteville-area girls basketball coach arrested on sex charges
- Former Montgomery County teacher indicted by Grand Jury for sex crime charges
Category Archives: Unions
The Durham Association of Educators (DAE) is pushing for a $15 minimum wage for all Durham County Public School staff. Continue reading
Residents of a North Raleigh neighborhood have reported that they received knocks on their doors from Pennsylvania United Auto Workers (UAW) over the last two days.
One resident reported a woman wearing a UAW t-shirt visited their home and identifying herself as being from Pennsylvania. Residents in the area declined to go on record, however they were mystified as to why union workers from Pennsylvania were handing out political information on behalf of North Carolina candidates. Continue reading
Well, so much for civil discourse.
CHAPEL HILL — Protests turned violent during a Tuesday morning meeting of the UNC Board of Governors as students and faculty gathered once again to call for the removal of UNC president-elect Margaret Spellings, former secretary of education in the George W. Bush administration.
KEEP READING… FIND OUT WHO THESE NUTS ARE…. Continue reading
Mark the calendar. WRAL actually named the money behind the choreographed Fast Food protests.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The NC NAACP is giving the Charles A. McLean award those who protested fast food restaurants. The woman who will accept the award, Crystal Price, was arrested at Moral Monday last May for sitting in Speaker Tillis’s office and refusing to leave … Continue reading
Reverend Barber’s Moral Monday Roadshow hits New York:
@RevDrBarber is coming to #MoralMonday #Albany in 3 days! Buses coming from around NY: http://t.co/3N4iZZKrtK #WeCantWait
— LRC of NYS (@LaborReligion) January 9, 2015
The event is January 12th and this is how the Facebook page associated with it labels and describes it – complete with busing schedule:
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS BEHIND “AQE” Continue reading