A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Category Archives: Unions
The Durham Association of Educators (DAE) is pushing for a $15 minimum wage for all Durham County Public School staff. Continue reading
Residents of a North Raleigh neighborhood have reported that they received knocks on their doors from Pennsylvania United Auto Workers (UAW) over the last two days.
One resident reported a woman wearing a UAW t-shirt visited their home and identifying herself as being from Pennsylvania. Residents in the area declined to go on record, however they were mystified as to why union workers from Pennsylvania were handing out political information on behalf of North Carolina candidates. Continue reading
Well, so much for civil discourse.
CHAPEL HILL — Protests turned violent during a Tuesday morning meeting of the UNC Board of Governors as students and faculty gathered once again to call for the removal of UNC president-elect Margaret Spellings, former secretary of education in the George W. Bush administration.
KEEP READING… FIND OUT WHO THESE NUTS ARE…. Continue reading
Mark the calendar. WRAL actually named the money behind the choreographed Fast Food protests.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The NC NAACP is giving the Charles A. McLean award those who protested fast food restaurants. The woman who will accept the award, Crystal Price, was arrested at Moral Monday last May for sitting in Speaker Tillis’s office and refusing to leave … Continue reading
Reverend Barber’s Moral Monday Roadshow hits New York:
@RevDrBarber is coming to #MoralMonday #Albany in 3 days! Buses coming from around NY: http://t.co/3N4iZZKrtK #WeCantWait
— LRC of NYS (@LaborReligion) January 9, 2015
The event is January 12th and this is how the Facebook page associated with it labels and describes it – complete with busing schedule:
READ MORE – SEE WHO IS BEHIND “AQE” Continue reading