A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Durham
Durham is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The same DA who let the Durham commies get away with destroying public property is offering this guy a “restorative justice” plea deal.
This is unfreaking real Continue reading
1,900 ballots were mishandled in Durham during the March 2016 primary election yet the State Board of Elections found ‘no fraud’ involved. Continue reading
A photo was posted to social media of a group of Durham teachers reenacting the recent toppling of a Confederate statue which stood in front of the Durham, North Carolina Courthouse. Continue reading
On Friday, August 18th, a large portion of a major city in North Carolina was shut down over a rumor – that the KKK was going to march on the city at noon. What follows is an outline of the events of that day as well as questions about what has turned out to be the #DurhamHoax. Continue reading
Ghost Voters: North Carolina has 22 counties in which there are more registered voters than there are eligible voters living in them. Continue reading
Durham, NC – Chaos has descended on the Durham County Board of Elections following Election Day irregularities. At least one official complaint was filed on November 11, 2016, and the high potential for others could have far-reaching effects across the state.
The alleged issues took place during the entire 17-day early voting period and into Election Day at more than five precincts in Durham County. The complaint lodges an accusation of official misconduct. The number of questionable ballots is estimated at approximately 90,000 and as high as 94,000. As a result, the balance of two top races remains clouded in doubt. Continue reading