A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Durham
Durham is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The same DA who let the Durham commies get away with destroying public property is offering this guy a “restorative justice” plea deal.
This is unfreaking real Continue reading
1,900 ballots were mishandled in Durham during the March 2016 primary election yet the State Board of Elections found ‘no fraud’ involved. Continue reading
A photo was posted to social media of a group of Durham teachers reenacting the recent toppling of a Confederate statue which stood in front of the Durham, North Carolina Courthouse. Continue reading
On Friday, August 18th, a large portion of a major city in North Carolina was shut down over a rumor – that the KKK was going to march on the city at noon. What follows is an outline of the events of that day as well as questions about what has turned out to be the #DurhamHoax. Continue reading
Ghost Voters: North Carolina has 22 counties in which there are more registered voters than there are eligible voters living in them. Continue reading
Durham, NC – Chaos has descended on the Durham County Board of Elections following Election Day irregularities. At least one official complaint was filed on November 11, 2016, and the high potential for others could have far-reaching effects across the state.
The alleged issues took place during the entire 17-day early voting period and into Election Day at more than five precincts in Durham County. The complaint lodges an accusation of official misconduct. The number of questionable ballots is estimated at approximately 90,000 and as high as 94,000. As a result, the balance of two top races remains clouded in doubt. Continue reading