A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Parental Rights
The College Board recently rolled out its ‘Adversity score’ system which is a score being sent to colleges without the consent of the test taker and of which is made up of 15 metrics chosen by The College Board from sources they won’t disclose.
This level of elitist ‘we know what’s best for you’ activity from The College Board shouldn’t surprise anyone given the organization’s history is rooted in elitism. Continue reading
According to a report by the News and Observer, a lawsuit has been filed alleging three first-grade students were repeatedly sexually abused by older students and school officials did next to nothing to stop it. Continue reading
The following is from Mike Long, President of Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina, in response to the Capitol Broadcasting Company’s editorial, Private school vouchers to be even more open to corruption, waste. Continue reading
Left-leaning groups like the NC Public Schools Forum and very left of center groups like Public Schools First NC have stepped up their attacks on school choice students and families. These type of groups can’t see the forest for the trees. They don’t want to. More importantly, they don’t want anyone else to either. Continue reading
Across the country, schools are using a ‘free’ app that is harvesting personal information about their students and the vast majority of parents have zero clue about it. Time for that to change. Continue reading
Over the weekend, I spotted a nasty series of comments from the NC Public School Forum’s leader, Keith Poston, in an article by WBTV about a township charter school bill. I received a response that I’d have expected from my rising Second Grader.