A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell Public Schools sub arrested for pot and alcohol at school
- Former WCPSS teacher arrested for attempting sex with student
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
Category Archives: NCAE
Yeah, About That Teacher Pay Stub With ZERO Details…
People, context, and details make all the difference. A social media post of a teacher’s paystub, which the teacher has now taken down, has zero context and zero details. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, NC DPI, NCAE, POLITICS NC Tagged Teacher Pay 2 Comments
#NCED Updates: Teacher Strike Looms, Cooper’s Budget, Legislative Updates & More
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), Big Ed Complex, Charter Schools, EDUCATION, NC Ed Updates, NCAE, Organize2020, Wake County School Board Tagged Budget, Charter Schools, NCAE Comments Off on #NCED Updates: Teacher Strike Looms, Cooper’s Budget, Legislative Updates & More
#NCED Updates: NC Teacher Pay Ranking Jumps Again, School Safety and More
Here are some of the North Carolina education news highlights from last week. Updates include teacher pay rankings released, school safety committee, NAEP and Common Core, NC Teacher of the Year, National Charter School Week, legislative news and other education-related various updates. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, NC Ed Updates, NCAE Tagged Common Core, NAEP, NCAE, School Safety, Teacher Pay Comments Off on #NCED Updates: NC Teacher Pay Ranking Jumps Again, School Safety and More
Districts Knew About Class Size Changes. Protest Them, Not NCGA.
For the better part of the last three decades, school administrators and teachers have begged for smaller class sizes – especially in K-3 classrooms. Now they are protesting over getting what they want. Why? Continue reading
2016 NC Teacher Working Conditions Survey Results
The results of the 2015-16 NC teacher working conditions survey are in.
Of the 119177 teachers in the state, 101846 took the survey. This represents 85.46% of the teachers in the state. Of those taking the survey 88% were classroom teachers. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, NC Board Of Education, NC DPI, Organize2020 Comments Off on 2016 NC Teacher Working Conditions Survey Results
You must be logged in to post a comment.