A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: DOJ
Since the start of the bathroom wars, many have asked the question, where are the feminists? Well, a national group of feminists have answered on behalf of two women.
Albuquerque Journal reported:
A national group of “radical feminists” more commonly associated with fights for abortion and gay rights has filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of two Albuquerque women they say are at risk of greater violence, discomfort and oppression because of transgender policies in public schools. Continue reading
Over the weekend, a woman found a man masturbating in the stall next to her in a popular downtown Charlotte restaurant’s bathroom. Under the Charlotte Ordinance, the man’s presence in the ladies room would have been legal. Under HB 2, his presence there is illegal.
Just a day or so later, the U.S. Department of Justice filed a 70 page injunction against HB 2. Continue reading
Governor Pat McCrory’s response to the blackmail letter from the DOJ over HB 2 was to slap them back with a suit of his own.
Opening Sections of the 10 page suit included the seeking of declaratory and injunctive relief. It also included section thrashing the DOJ for its overreaching and radical rules based on interpretation of Title IX and The Civil Rights Act. The language also takes a stab at VAWA. Continue reading
Yesterday, the Obama administration’s Department of Justice sent threatening letters to both Governor McCrory and also to UNC’s Margaret Spellings.
The letters basically threatened North Carolina’s Title IX funding. The letters allege that HB 2 violated the Civil Rights Act and Title IX. The letters provide a May 9th deadline for responding. Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: You Will Be Made To Care – Fed Ed Edition Continue reading