A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Johnston County High Driver’s Ed Teacher Charged With DWI
- Former New Hanover Public Schools Teacher Pleads Guilty To Nearly 60 Charges
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Michael Kelly
The former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher who racked up over 60 sex-related charges since first being arrested in 2018 has pleaded guilty to nearly all of them. Continue reading
More victims of a former New Hanover County teacher were identified last year, which translated into more legal charges.
Those charges are now known. Continue reading
A report produced by the Southern Coalition for Equal Protections Under the Law (SCEPUL) accuses the New Hanover Public school system of the cover-up of sexual abuses cases and racial discrimination. Continue reading
A New Hanover County teacher already accused of dozens of sex-related crimes with minors, some of which were students, will have a slew of additional charges added after 7 new victims were identified this month. Continue reading
As previously reported earlier this month, a New Hanover County Public Schools teacher was charged with multiple counts of indecent liberties with a minor as well as sexual exploitation of a minor. Over two dozen new charges have been added and 10 more victims have been identified. Continue reading