A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Michael Kelly
This installment of NCED Updates looks at the continued school choice boom in North Carolina, the resignation of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) superintendent, and the lawsuit filed against New Hanover County Public Schools. Continue reading
The Deputy Superintendent of New Hanover County Schools has resigned less than a week after the sheriff indicated an investigation into claims that the district was warned about a teacher sexually abusing students yet failed to act. Continue reading
The former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher who racked up over 60 sex-related charges since first being arrested in 2018 has pleaded guilty to nearly all of them. Continue reading
More victims of a former New Hanover County teacher were identified last year, which translated into more legal charges.
Those charges are now known. Continue reading
A report produced by the Southern Coalition for Equal Protections Under the Law (SCEPUL) accuses the New Hanover Public school system of the cover-up of sexual abuses cases and racial discrimination. Continue reading
A New Hanover County teacher already accused of dozens of sex-related crimes with minors, some of which were students, will have a slew of additional charges added after 7 new victims were identified this month. Continue reading
As previously reported earlier this month, a New Hanover County Public Schools teacher was charged with multiple counts of indecent liberties with a minor as well as sexual exploitation of a minor. Over two dozen new charges have been added and 10 more victims have been identified. Continue reading