A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Michael Kelly
According to a recent media report, four more plaintiffs have been added to the civil suit filed against former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher Michael Kelly. Continue reading
A New Hanover Public Schools Band teacher has been arrested and charged with 12 sex-related felonies. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates looks at the continued school choice boom in North Carolina, the resignation of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) superintendent, and the lawsuit filed against New Hanover County Public Schools. Continue reading
The Deputy Superintendent of New Hanover County Schools has resigned less than a week after the sheriff indicated an investigation into claims that the district was warned about a teacher sexually abusing students yet failed to act. Continue reading
The former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher who racked up over 60 sex-related charges since first being arrested in 2018 has pleaded guilty to nearly all of them. Continue reading
More victims of a former New Hanover County teacher were identified last year, which translated into more legal charges.
Those charges are now known. Continue reading
A report produced by the Southern Coalition for Equal Protections Under the Law (SCEPUL) accuses the New Hanover Public school system of the cover-up of sexual abuses cases and racial discrimination. Continue reading