A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
- Forsyth Schools custodian arrested on 31 charges; 17 for indecent exposure
- More details emerge in former Onslow teacher secret recording case
- Former New Hanover Band teacher guilty on 17 counts
- Iredell softball coach charged with indecent liberties
- Guilford Public Schools sub hit with sex crime and drug charges
- Police: Johnston County teacher arrest obscured by district
- Trial for New Hanover band teacher accused of sex crimes starts May 9
- Former Onslow teacher secretly recorded students undressing
- Rockingham schools “community soccer coach” charged with indecent liberties
Tag Archives: HB2
In a press conference held earlier today, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper proposed a three-step process for repealing House Bill 2 (HB2).
It immediately took fire from his own supporters and HB2 critics. Continue reading
Once again, North Carolina is in the spotlight nationally this week over HB2 as a rumored “deal” to repeal the so-called “bathroom bill.” The HB2 repeal attempt fell through Wednesday night after hours of caucusing and heated debate at the NC General Assembly (NCGA). Continue reading
Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison is not amused at the fact that Wake County School System has been dodging clarifying their locker and bathroom policies.
Recently, Harrison called out the school system on their lack of clarity. Harrison threatened to pull his resource officers out unless the situation was addressed. Continue reading
On June 12th, Omar Mateen launched an attack on The Pulse night club in Orlando.
Fifty people lost their lives that night and witnesses heard Mateen shout, ‘Allahu Akbar’ and it was learned that Mateen had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. Yet at the time, North Carolina elected officials and media personalities rushed to judgement. Continue reading