A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
- Mooresville area volunteer coach arrested on multiple felony counts including statutory rape
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
Tag Archives: HB2
Former North Carolina player and Assistant Basketball Coach, Phil Ford, has come out supporting Roy Cooper for Governor.
In the email, Ford laments the ACC pulling out championship games because of HB2. Ford says he’s “proud to support Roy Cooper, who said from the very beginning that this law was a bad idea.”
Yet Ford fails to mention Cooper did not oppose the illegal Charlotte ordinance which prompted HB2. Cooper also has refused to do his job and defend the state from lawsuits stemming from HB2. Continue reading
The NCAA has recently decided to pull 7 championship games out of North Carolina.
Why? Because it’s good politics for the Democrats. It’s part of the drip, drip, drip of economic and political blackmail by activists companies.
Another reason the NCAA and now the ACC are pulling this six months after House Bill 2 (HB2) was passed is that news of North Carolina’s amazing economic victories was starting to gain traction.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE. Continue reading
In my article at Breitbart, I examined how Attorney General Roy Cooper was leveraging House Bill 2 (HB2) to further his campaign.
In that article, I pointed out how Roy Cooper had been conspiring with businesses to cripple the North Carolina economy over HB2 and cited the Wall Street Journal’s revelations on Cooper’s activities.
See the new ad by Governor McCory dealing with this issue. Continue reading
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed an Amicus brief on August 31st in asking for the courts to put the House Bill 2 (HB2) suit on hold.
Texas is joined by 10 other state attorneys general and two governors in the filing. The Amicus specifically asks U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Schroeder to put the U.S. Justice Department’s current challenge to HB2 on hold while other related cases move forward. Continue reading
Here’s a challenge for the reader: Name a news outlet in North Carolina (and beyond) that didn’t have a misleading lede on the recent House Bill 2 (HB2) ruling by Judge Schroeder.
I saw about ten headlines on Friday after Judge Schroeder’s ruling that implied that HB2’s facility privacy section had been blocked statewide.
No, it’s not. Continue reading