A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Pearson
Through the course of my inquiries about Powerschool, the student data capturing program, the following note (below) landed in my inbox.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
My latest article at Heartland School News is now available:
Textbook Vendor: Common Core Standards ‘All About the Money’
Excerpt: Continue reading
So, a student has been arrested for hacking into a Wake county school to change his grade
He did it multiple times…. MULTIPLE.
But your child’s data is safe… they said. Continue reading
Those of us fighting Common Core who have noted the bias, the questionable origins and complained about the ridiculous methods and supporting materials have been ridiculed, slammed, insulted and called every name in the book over the last five years.
From unicorns to tinfoil hats to Common Core writers telling parents to ‘butt out’, Common Core opposition (mainly outraged parents and teachers) has endured a non-stop bashing by Common Core supporters.
Shorter: ‘SHUT UP!’, explained Common Core supporters.
Well, vindication is now ours.
WATCH THE VIDEO… Continue reading
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy column: The Path Of Predetermination Continue reading
The Educational Testing Service (ETS) has a new report out. In a nutshell, one blog summarizes the findings as ‘American kids are dumb’.
The Economic Collapse Blog reported:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading