A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
Tag Archives: Pearson
Through the course of my inquiries about Powerschool, the student data capturing program, the following note (below) landed in my inbox.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
My latest article at Heartland School News is now available:
Textbook Vendor: Common Core Standards ‘All About the Money’
Excerpt: Continue reading
So, a student has been arrested for hacking into a Wake county school to change his grade
He did it multiple times…. MULTIPLE.
But your child’s data is safe… they said. Continue reading
Those of us fighting Common Core who have noted the bias, the questionable origins and complained about the ridiculous methods and supporting materials have been ridiculed, slammed, insulted and called every name in the book over the last five years.
From unicorns to tinfoil hats to Common Core writers telling parents to ‘butt out’, Common Core opposition (mainly outraged parents and teachers) has endured a non-stop bashing by Common Core supporters.
Shorter: ‘SHUT UP!’, explained Common Core supporters.
Well, vindication is now ours.
WATCH THE VIDEO… Continue reading
This is a repost of my Da Tech Guy column: The Path Of Predetermination Continue reading
The Educational Testing Service (ETS) has a new report out. In a nutshell, one blog summarizes the findings as ‘American kids are dumb’.
The Economic Collapse Blog reported:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading