A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Halifax teacher arrested on indecent liberties charge involving student
- Pender County teacher arrested on child porn charges
- Edgecombe elementary school teacher charged with indecent liberties
- Former Chatham teacher charged with sex crimes, cyberstalking
- W. Johnston County high teacher charged with statutory rape gets $1M bond (updated)
- 27 new charges added to Iredell teacher accused of child sex crimes
- W. Johnston County high teacher charged with statutory rape of a child under 15
- Former Raleigh headmistress found not guilty
- Iredell-Statesville teacher arrested on felony sex crime charges (updated)
- Former Guilford substitute teacher arrested on sex crimes has more charges added
Tag Archives: Charlotte
As I’ve written before, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is well-funded machine with a fleet of lobbyists. The organization is known for bullying legislators and municipalities as well as strong-arming businesses into acting in favor of their causes.
The Charlotte Business Journal Confirms, with a quote from one of the council members…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
On Monday, an estimated 1,000 or so people came to Raleigh to rally in support of HB2 and our leaders defending it.
On Tuesday, Governor Pat McCrory decided it was time to cave to the Rainbow bullies and their outrage machine via signing Executive Order 93. The timing. So wonderful! Yes, that’s sarcasm. Continue reading
The Governor released a blistering statement about the coordinated smear campaign going on by the Left, Businesses and the media over HB 2.
Lt. Governor Forest went on CNBC to talk about HB 2, which has been the hot topic in North Carolina for rolling back the radical, dangerous and Charlotte facilities ordinance.
LINKS TO VIDEO… KEEP READING… Continue reading