A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Tag Archives: Charlotte
As I’ve written before, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is well-funded machine with a fleet of lobbyists. The organization is known for bullying legislators and municipalities as well as strong-arming businesses into acting in favor of their causes.
The Charlotte Business Journal Confirms, with a quote from one of the council members…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
On Monday, an estimated 1,000 or so people came to Raleigh to rally in support of HB2 and our leaders defending it.
On Tuesday, Governor Pat McCrory decided it was time to cave to the Rainbow bullies and their outrage machine via signing Executive Order 93. The timing. So wonderful! Yes, that’s sarcasm. Continue reading
The Governor released a blistering statement about the coordinated smear campaign going on by the Left, Businesses and the media over HB 2.
Lt. Governor Forest went on CNBC to talk about HB 2, which has been the hot topic in North Carolina for rolling back the radical, dangerous and Charlotte facilities ordinance.
LINKS TO VIDEO… KEEP READING… Continue reading