A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Lenoir schools “interventionist” charged with sex crimes
- Former Buncombe special ed teacher pleads guilty to sex crimes
- Caldwell chorus teacher accused of embezzlement
- CMS teacher to be extradited to TX on child sex crime charge
- Harnett teacher facing 95 sex crime counts involving students
- More charges added to former Guilford Public Schools teacher
- Lincoln County teacher charged with assault on a student
- Franklin County Public Schools teacher charged with sex crime
- Fired Cumberland Schools substitute charged with crimes against minors
- Suspended Iredell teacher re-arrested for violating pretrial orders involving a minor
Tag Archives: Charlotte
Charlotte Council Member: We Let Human Rights Campaign Bully Us
As I’ve written before, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) is well-funded machine with a fleet of lobbyists. The organization is known for bullying legislators and municipalities as well as strong-arming businesses into acting in favor of their causes.
The Charlotte Business Journal Confirms, with a quote from one of the council members…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), LGBTQ Issues, NCGA, YWBMTC Tagged Charlotte, HB2, Human Rights Campaign Comments Off on Charlotte Council Member: We Let Human Rights Campaign Bully Us
Stick a Fork In Him. I’m Done. [Updated] – #HB2 #NCgov
On Monday, an estimated 1,000 or so people came to Raleigh to rally in support of HB2 and our leaders defending it.
On Tuesday, Governor Pat McCrory decided it was time to cave to the Rainbow bullies and their outrage machine via signing Executive Order 93. The timing. So wonderful! Yes, that’s sarcasm. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), LGBTQ Issues, Pat McCrory, Video, YWBMTC Tagged Charlotte, HB2, Pat McCrory 5 Comments
Not Backing Down: NC Governor, Lt. Governor deliver the facts about #HB2
The Governor released a blistering statement about the coordinated smear campaign going on by the Left, Businesses and the media over HB 2.
Lt. Governor Forest went on CNBC to talk about HB 2, which has been the hot topic in North Carolina for rolling back the radical, dangerous and Charlotte facilities ordinance.
LINKS TO VIDEO… KEEP READING… Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), LGBTQ Issues, Lt. Gov Dan Forest, Media Bias, NCGA, Pat McCrory, THE LEFT, YWBMTC Tagged Charlotte, HB2, Lt. Governor Dan Forest 4 Comments
Here Comes The Knee Jerk Astroturf Over #HB2
The North Carolina legislature and Governor rolled back the radical and dangerous Charlotte bathroom ordinance on Wednesday via HB 2. Now the drive by media and related business bullies are out in force. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), LGBTQ Issues, Media Bias, NCGA Tagged Charlotte, HB2 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.