A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Charlotte
On Monday, an estimated 1,000 or so people came to Raleigh to rally in support of HB2 and our leaders defending it.
On Tuesday, Governor Pat McCrory decided it was time to cave to the Rainbow bullies and their outrage machine via signing Executive Order 93. The timing. So wonderful! Yes, that’s sarcasm. Continue reading
The Governor released a blistering statement about the coordinated smear campaign going on by the Left, Businesses and the media over HB 2.
Lt. Governor Forest went on CNBC to talk about HB 2, which has been the hot topic in North Carolina for rolling back the radical, dangerous and Charlotte facilities ordinance.
LINKS TO VIDEO… KEEP READING… Continue reading