A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Charlotte
On Monday, an estimated 1,000 or so people came to Raleigh to rally in support of HB2 and our leaders defending it.
On Tuesday, Governor Pat McCrory decided it was time to cave to the Rainbow bullies and their outrage machine via signing Executive Order 93. The timing. So wonderful! Yes, that’s sarcasm. Continue reading
The Governor released a blistering statement about the coordinated smear campaign going on by the Left, Businesses and the media over HB 2.
Lt. Governor Forest went on CNBC to talk about HB 2, which has been the hot topic in North Carolina for rolling back the radical, dangerous and Charlotte facilities ordinance.
LINKS TO VIDEO… KEEP READING… Continue reading