A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Tag Archives: Pat McCrory
The second and third gubernatorial debates took place on October 11th and 18th respectively. While there were no ‘October surprises’ during these debates, what was surprising were some of the claims made by Attorney General Roy Cooper. Continue reading
In my article at Breitbart, I examined how Attorney General Roy Cooper was leveraging House Bill 2 (HB2) to further his campaign.
In that article, I pointed out how Roy Cooper had been conspiring with businesses to cripple the North Carolina economy over HB2 and cited the Wall Street Journal’s revelations on Cooper’s activities.
See the new ad by Governor McCory dealing with this issue. Continue reading
After several months of making threats to move the 2017 All Star game out of Charlotte if lawmakers didn’t repeal HB 2, the NBA has finally decided to actually do it.
The statement alluded to the reported meetings being held in secret between lawmakers and the NBA officials.
“Since March, when North Carolina enacted HB2 and the issue of legal protections for the LGBT community in Charlotte became prominent, the NBA and the Charlotte Hornets have been working diligently to foster constructive dialogue and try to effect positive change.”
The NBA apparently has ignored the fact that the right to sue for discrimination in court has been restored, which was allegedly one of their earlier main complaints. Read the full NBA statement.
KEEP READING… SEE THE CLINTON TIES & THE LATEST BLACKMAILER: THE PGA. Continue reading
Apparently, the NBA is an official elected body in the state of North Carolina. Or at least that is how they are being treated by ‘NCGA leadership’ and Governor McCrory who have been in ‘private’ and closed door discussions with the NBA over changes to HB2.
Now we learn a second draft with additional changes to HB2 in in play that includes a ‘ blue ribbon commission’.
You cannot appease anyone or anything whose primary goal is your complete destruction. Continue reading
From my ‘I told You So’ files: Human Rights Campaign is pulling all the strings in the transgender bathroom wars.
I have said this was orchestrated on a number of levels and went all the way to the White House. And a few weeks ago, the NEW YORK TIMES proved all of that to be true.
I’m glad I am not the only one who picked up on that article, it seems the Governor has too.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
A woman stood up at a meeting on small business development and told the Governor of North Carolina something very personal — admitting she was a victim of childhood sex abuse. She then thanked Governor McCrory for his strong stance on HB2 and what it meant to her to have a safe space in public facilities.
KEEP READING… VIDEO… Continue reading