A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- More victims come forward in case of convicted New Hanover Schools teacher
- Wake County substitute teacher charged with murder
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
Tag Archives: Lt. Governor Dan Forest
This week 17 “senior” faculty members hide behind an anonymous letter in which they threatened to destroy the Silent Sam statue if it wasn’t removed by UNC Chapel Hill officials. I noted the Durham statue cases being dismissed right and left paved the way for this threat of lawlessness.
And blackmail threats like this one at UNC are gaining momentum. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
If you missed the debate between Lt. Governor Dan Forest and his challenger, Linda Coleman, EducationNC captured video of quite a bit of it.
I listened to the debate myself online and I was really kind of horrified at most of what Coleman said about Education in North Carolina. Education is a major role played by the Lt. Governor position.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
After several months of making threats to move the 2017 All Star game out of Charlotte if lawmakers didn’t repeal HB 2, the NBA has finally decided to actually do it.
The statement alluded to the reported meetings being held in secret between lawmakers and the NBA officials.
“Since March, when North Carolina enacted HB2 and the issue of legal protections for the LGBT community in Charlotte became prominent, the NBA and the Charlotte Hornets have been working diligently to foster constructive dialogue and try to effect positive change.”
The NBA apparently has ignored the fact that the right to sue for discrimination in court has been restored, which was allegedly one of their earlier main complaints. Read the full NBA statement.
KEEP READING… SEE THE CLINTON TIES & THE LATEST BLACKMAILER: THE PGA. Continue reading
The Lt. Governor has been putting out videos on topics the North Carolina media has either covered inaccurately or not covered at all.
Here is yet another one: Continue reading