A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
Tag Archives: Lt. Governor Dan Forest
This week 17 “senior” faculty members hide behind an anonymous letter in which they threatened to destroy the Silent Sam statue if it wasn’t removed by UNC Chapel Hill officials. I noted the Durham statue cases being dismissed right and left paved the way for this threat of lawlessness.
And blackmail threats like this one at UNC are gaining momentum. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
If you missed the debate between Lt. Governor Dan Forest and his challenger, Linda Coleman, EducationNC captured video of quite a bit of it.
I listened to the debate myself online and I was really kind of horrified at most of what Coleman said about Education in North Carolina. Education is a major role played by the Lt. Governor position.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
After several months of making threats to move the 2017 All Star game out of Charlotte if lawmakers didn’t repeal HB 2, the NBA has finally decided to actually do it.
The statement alluded to the reported meetings being held in secret between lawmakers and the NBA officials.
“Since March, when North Carolina enacted HB2 and the issue of legal protections for the LGBT community in Charlotte became prominent, the NBA and the Charlotte Hornets have been working diligently to foster constructive dialogue and try to effect positive change.”
The NBA apparently has ignored the fact that the right to sue for discrimination in court has been restored, which was allegedly one of their earlier main complaints. Read the full NBA statement.
KEEP READING… SEE THE CLINTON TIES & THE LATEST BLACKMAILER: THE PGA. Continue reading
The Lt. Governor has been putting out videos on topics the North Carolina media has either covered inaccurately or not covered at all.
Here is yet another one: Continue reading