A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Jerry Tillman
My latest is up over at Civitas — Legislators Demand Action Against Common Core. Continue reading
In case you missed it, the Academic Standards Review Commission who met for 15 months decided to take a dive. Several of the members went cannibal on poor Dr. Scheick and as a result, killed the math recommendations. The vanilla … Continue reading
In a press release yesterday, Academic Standards Commission Co-Chair Covil penned a letter showing her dissent from the Commission’s vote on recommendations which took place at the final meeting on 12/18/15.
In his most recent news letter, Senator Jerry Tillman included Covil’s full letter and added his own comment at the bottom:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The NC Common Core commission (known as the ASRC) tasked with reviewing Common Core and making recommendations for removal of the standards is coming to a close, DPI has announced it has begun it’s 5 year annual review of the NC standard course of study.
Common Core fighters, get ready. The fix is in. Continue reading
North Carolina test results and school grades have shown that Charter schools outperformed public schools with the percentage of Charters earning better ratings across the board than Public schools.
There are a lot of reasons why and some claims about the results are muddying the waters. Continue reading
The Governor’s new budget proposes to move the Department of Non-Public Schools under his office’s purview.
All your kids are belong to us, @PatMcCroryNC? #nced #ncgov “Budget proposes moving DNPE into Governor’s Office” http://t.co/28C3DYus5P
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 26, 2015
KEEP READING — THERE’S MORE… Continue reading