A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County substitute faces indecent liberties charges involving students
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges (Updated)
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
Tag Archives: Jerry Tillman
My latest is up over at Civitas — Legislators Demand Action Against Common Core. Continue reading
In case you missed it, the Academic Standards Review Commission who met for 15 months decided to take a dive. Several of the members went cannibal on poor Dr. Scheick and as a result, killed the math recommendations. The vanilla … Continue reading
In a press release yesterday, Academic Standards Commission Co-Chair Covil penned a letter showing her dissent from the Commission’s vote on recommendations which took place at the final meeting on 12/18/15.
In his most recent news letter, Senator Jerry Tillman included Covil’s full letter and added his own comment at the bottom:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The NC Common Core commission (known as the ASRC) tasked with reviewing Common Core and making recommendations for removal of the standards is coming to a close, DPI has announced it has begun it’s 5 year annual review of the NC standard course of study.
Common Core fighters, get ready. The fix is in. Continue reading
North Carolina test results and school grades have shown that Charter schools outperformed public schools with the percentage of Charters earning better ratings across the board than Public schools.
There are a lot of reasons why and some claims about the results are muddying the waters. Continue reading
The Governor’s new budget proposes to move the Department of Non-Public Schools under his office’s purview.
All your kids are belong to us, @PatMcCroryNC? #nced #ncgov “Budget proposes moving DNPE into Governor’s Office” http://t.co/28C3DYus5P
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 26, 2015
KEEP READING — THERE’S MORE… Continue reading