A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
- New Hanover Band teacher arrested on 12 felony counts (Updated: Teacher fired)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Occupy
By Liberty Speaks Albuquerque city leaders will be holding a meeting this evening to discuss city business, bond issues, and pressing matters regarding the Albuquerque Police Department. This meeting should not be making national news, also, it should not be … Continue reading
Remember Harrison Schultz? The Occupy Wall Street mouthpiece who got owned on the Hannity Show? Continue reading
Terry Van Duyn has finally won an election. In 2012, she ran for Buncombe county commissioners in District 3 and lost miserably, coming in dead last out of 4 candidates. She’ll be filling the seat of the late Senator Nesbitt (NC-49) for the rest of what remains of his term. Here’s Van Duyn on the campaign trail in April 2012. She was Occupy Monday before it was all the rage:[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9niuHGq5HIs]
Van Duyn wasn’t a shoe-in however, because it took three rounds of voting to get a majority… Continue reading
Moral Monday is running out of steam locally, so it’s been taken on the road and into the den of Big Labor in Wisconsin. Barber needs reinforcements. From “Isthmus.com” with emphasis added: Rev. Barber spoke on Thursday night at Bethel Lutheran … Continue reading
The Reverend Al is jumping on the Moral Monday bandwagon in Florida. Circus nearly complete – we’re just missing Jesse Jackson now. See below, emphasis is mine.
The Rev. Al Sharpton led a crowd of about 1,000 people to the Florida Capitol on Monday, demanding that Gov. Rick Scott and the Florida Legislature fix or repeal the “stand your ground” self-defense law.
Sharpton marched alongside the parents of Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis, two teens the marchers said were wrongly killed under Florida’s first-in-the-nation law, which allows people to use deadly force when they feel their lives are in danger and provides immunity from prosecution.
“Florida is ground zero for a sick and wicked law that has now spread through 23 other states,” Sharpton told the crowd on the Capitol steps. Continue reading