A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County substitute faces indecent liberties charges involving students
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges (Updated)
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
Category Archives: Moral Monday
Laugh or cry?
“It’s about right or wrong”. No, it’s about demanding more big government intrusion, incurring more debt and definitely not about anything moral. Continue reading
Occupy Monday’s “Civil Disobedience” is a joke on NC taxpayers. This week, a Judge dismissed trespassing charges for 5 of the occupiers. Who bears the police and court costs? The taxpayer.
When civil disobedience is a joke => https://t.co/QRsbkelbCX #ncpol
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) August 11, 2014
Apparently, law enforcement will have to tell each and every person who protests they need to disperse. Bear in mind, these protesters volunteered to be arrested.
Via ABC11, emphasis added: Continue reading
Just kidding. Moral Monday only slams businesses on the Right who contribute to causes. Far Left, Progressive businesses? They can contribute anything they want.
Behold, CREDO mobile! Awesome. An Activist cell phone. Just what we were missing. CREDO is the progressive’s choice in mobile phones for those concerned about their cell phone being liberal on the issues of “Women’s Rights, Climate, Marriage Equality, Peace and Social Justice”. Check out their staff.
Press release below with the big announcement: Continue reading
Occupy Monday protesters got a sweet deal:
The protestors pleaded guilty in exchange for serving 25 hours of community service. The charges will also be wiped from their records. – ABC 11, July 11 2014
Protest, get arrested, get 25 hours of community service and have your record wiped so you can do it again. Pretty sweet. The ABC story doesn’t state the exact date of the original arrests, it just says “May”. There was only one Moral Monday in May. So that begs the question are the 5 Occupy Monday arrestees who have prior records in this bunch included, given that some had priors? Continue reading