A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Arrests
You guys, there were arrests at a Moral Monday protest. I know, you’re all just shocked.
How was yesterday any different from any other Moral Monday? Hint: It wasn’t. Continue reading
Yesterday there was a rally in support of HB 2 and a series of Moral Monday orchestrated protests, which of course ended up in arrests because that’s how Moral Monday rolls.
The Moral Monday orchestrated ‘volunteering’ to be arrested for a pre-planned civil disobedience event really and truly is getting old. But it’s all they’ve got in their short stack of tricks. Continue reading
In 2013, Moral Monday was in its early protest stages and was trying to spread out into other states. At that time, I reported on a group in Illinois that was using the Moral Monday theme to protest ALEC. They called themselves the Moral Monday Coalition.
Well, this Moral Monday Coalition indeed were arrested during this protest. One member of that coalition was Carl Robert Gibson, who was dumb enough to record his ride in the police transport and post it on Twitter.
In 2013, Gibson, who originally hails from Wisconsin, was arrested at Moral Monday in North Carolina. Remember him?
KEEP READING… HE WAS ARRESTED AND INDICTED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE… Continue reading
Moral Monday held another protest… on a Wednesday. Six were arrested. We’ll get to them, but first it appears that Occupy-fatigue syndrome is setting in – at least for the press.
The Associated Press put up a whole five sentences this time. Continue reading
There were ten Moral Monday performers arrested this past Wednesday in the legislature building. Wednesday seems to be their new day, eh?
The only person getting press for being arrested is Reverend Barber. That hardly seemed fair to me, so here are the rest of them. Continue reading
Occupy Monday is back and getting special legal treatment?
The Moral Monday protests have resulted in hundreds arrests over the last few years here in North Carolina. Those arrested have been proven to have volunteered to be arrested, knowing full well the legal consequences they would face. Now, a judge has lessened those consequences. Continue reading