A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: School Choice
#NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
In this edition of NC Education Updates: Charlotte Observer attacks low-income student scholarship fund changes, Wake County Public Schools is still a hot mess and what parents and students need to know about The College Board’s new “adversity scores.” Continue reading
The following is from Mike Long, President of Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina, in response to the Capitol Broadcasting Company’s editorial, Private school vouchers to be even more open to corruption, waste. Continue reading
With his latest veto (which is veto number 28, by the way) it is time for our periodic reminder that NC’s Democratic Governor Roy Cooper hates school choice – and by school choice, I do mean all school choice. Continue reading
North Carolina Superintendent Mark Johnson has chosen the former headmaster of a top-ranked North Carolina public charter school to be his chief of staff. Continue reading
There was a lot of big news in NC Education last week. Three members of the State Board of Education tendered resignations, while two employees at the Department of Public Instruction ‘left’. Also, the radical Durham City Council tried out a test case for deplatforming school choice in their district and much more. Continue reading
Over the weekend, I spotted a nasty series of comments from the NC Public School Forum’s leader, Keith Poston, in an article by WBTV about a township charter school bill. I received a response that I’d have expected from my rising Second Grader.
This is a friendly reminder to all that Roy Cooper hates School Choice.
ALL school choice. Continue reading