A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: MVP math
#WCPSS Updates: Report says MVP is just fine, Holy Magnet Schools, Special Needs transportation issues continue
This is mercifully the last WCPSS updates for 2019. In this installment: Consulting company hired by the Board for tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars says MVP is just fine. (Spoiler: It’s not) Also, the Holy Magnet Schools, Special needs … Continue reading
Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? It’s a pseudo-psychological assessment the district is using on students.
Plus, MVP Math has dropped their suit and an Enloe Magnet student is charged in a gas station robbery/shooting. Continue reading
The following is an article cross-posted from Truth In American Education. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
It was a busy week or two in Wake County Public Schools.
Topics this week include the Superintendent getting a pay raise while special needs students still have no transportation. Also, touching base on MVP Math, fees for records requests and a question: who is watching the kids? Continue reading
Welcome to the first WCPSS updates article. I usually roll Wake County Public Schools up into my NCED updates articles, but lately, the district has had enough news to generate its own edition. This edition will cover MVP Math updates, reassignment plan, restart status declarations and a ‘brain drain’. Continue reading
In this edition of NCED Updates: MVP math in Wake County, Charter School Advisory Board approved more charters, Wake County policy changes, and an episode of ‘when anti-school choice mouthpieces attack’. Continue reading
There is a lot going on in North Carolina education at the moment, but there needs to be a spotlight on the fact that the largest school district in the state, Wake County, is a flaming hot mess. Continue reading