A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: UNC Chapel Hill
Congressman George Holding (NC-02) has called for an investigation into claims of antisemitism at the “Conflict over Gaza: People, Politics, and Possibilities,” hosted by UNC Chapel-Hill recently reported on by this website. Continue reading
Your tax dollars recently subsidized anti-semitic rap performance that was allegedly the ‘entertainment’ portion of a ‘Gaza conference’ hosted by UNC-Chapel Hill and co-sponsored by Duke University. Continue reading
Apparently, leading by example at UNC-Chapel Hill means extortion through the threat of destroying public property. Continue reading
Last year, a KKK rally hoax was perpetrated on Durham. This year, another KKK hoax has occurred at UNC-Chapel Hill.
In both cases, the rumors passed on were sketchy at best and at worst, likely ginned up by activists obsessed with tearing down Confederate statues. Continue reading
The Democrat Representative who claimed a bill protecting campus free speech was an “extreme agenda” now is pushing a bill to move a Confederate statue on the UNC Chapel Hill campus to a “safe place”. Continue reading
Fellow blogger BobLee Says, put up an article yesterday that was titled, Stoopidest Moment in HB2 History (so far). Go read it. I promise, it’s worth your time.
Snowflake so specialIt was certainly worth my time to learn that that the useful idiot students at UNC Chapel Hill decided to block traffic over HB 2.
Special Snowflakes are even more special when they’re rainbow colored, I guess.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
On the latest edition of NCSPIN, the topic of the loud and ridiculous protesters interrupting an event at UNC was brought up.
During the conversation, Chris Fitzsimon says that he thinks college tuition should be ‘free’.
Yeah, mm Ok. Nothing is free.
Also, the panel talked about the Common Core review commission and viewers were treated to the same attack script that we’ve seen with local media outlets on the topic. Continue reading