A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WSF volunteer arrested on sex crime charges involving student
- Wake County high school teacher charge with felony larceny
- Waynesville area private school teacher arrested on sex crime charge
- Burke County Schools teacher arrested for assault
- Edgecombe teacher charged with statutory sex offense
- Alexander County Schools employee charged for assaulting student
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
Tag Archives: UNC Chapel Hill
Congressman George Holding (NC-02) has called for an investigation into claims of antisemitism at the “Conflict over Gaza: People, Politics, and Possibilities,” hosted by UNC Chapel-Hill recently reported on by this website. Continue reading
Your tax dollars recently subsidized anti-semitic rap performance that was allegedly the ‘entertainment’ portion of a ‘Gaza conference’ hosted by UNC-Chapel Hill and co-sponsored by Duke University. Continue reading
Apparently, leading by example at UNC-Chapel Hill means extortion through the threat of destroying public property. Continue reading
Last year, a KKK rally hoax was perpetrated on Durham. This year, another KKK hoax has occurred at UNC-Chapel Hill.
In both cases, the rumors passed on were sketchy at best and at worst, likely ginned up by activists obsessed with tearing down Confederate statues. Continue reading
The Democrat Representative who claimed a bill protecting campus free speech was an “extreme agenda” now is pushing a bill to move a Confederate statue on the UNC Chapel Hill campus to a “safe place”. Continue reading
Fellow blogger BobLee Says, put up an article yesterday that was titled, Stoopidest Moment in HB2 History (so far). Go read it. I promise, it’s worth your time.
Snowflake so specialIt was certainly worth my time to learn that that the useful idiot students at UNC Chapel Hill decided to block traffic over HB 2.
Special Snowflakes are even more special when they’re rainbow colored, I guess.
KEEP READING… Continue reading