A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
Tag Archives: NCSpin
The Public School Forum of NC (PSFNC) held their second annual “Eggs and Issues” forum last week. NCSPIN was there, but the video isn’t available yet.
Yes, there were actually eggs (and bacon!) served. The event was held at the crack of dawn, in the middle of the week at Marbles Kids museum downtown again. This made it impossible for a parent to attend but perfect for business people. That’s by design I suspect.
At the forum, the president and executive director. Keith Poston. announced the top ten “issues” that PSFNC will focus on in 2016.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
From the, “OMG …REALLY?” Files:
Just when you think Fitzsimon can’t get any more obtuse & partisan… https://t.co/OIOa4Kgbup BECAUSE THIS ISSUE WILL COME HERE, CHRIS.
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) December 16, 2015
The video link in the tweet is to an NC SPIN clip titled, “Why is Gov. McCrory involved in a Virginia transgender court case?”.
So what transgender case is blinkin’ Chris being obtuse about?
KEEP READING… Continue reading
On the latest edition of NCSPIN, the topic of the loud and ridiculous protesters interrupting an event at UNC was brought up.
During the conversation, Chris Fitzsimon says that he thinks college tuition should be ‘free’.
Yeah, mm Ok. Nothing is free.
Also, the panel talked about the Common Core review commission and viewers were treated to the same attack script that we’ve seen with local media outlets on the topic. Continue reading
Last month the NC Public School Forum hosted an event called ‘Eggs and Issues’, which covered education topics.
NC SPIN did a special taping of the event.
Common Core conversation started around the 22:30 mark…. Continue reading
On NC SPIN episode # 848, which aired on 2/1/15, North Carolina’s Department of Public Instruction was called on the carpet for expanding the scoring system in order to make results look better.
KEEP READING – LINK TO VIDEO Continue reading
Former NC State Board of Education Chairman, Howard Lee, was asked about the new 10 pt grading system North Carolina is adopting. Lee doesn’t see a “downside to it” but would prefer the grading scale “the way it was”.
KEEP READING… Continue reading