A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Keith Poston
#NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
In this edition of NC Education Updates: Charlotte Observer attacks low-income student scholarship fund changes, Wake County Public Schools is still a hot mess and what parents and students need to know about The College Board’s new “adversity scores.” Continue reading
What color is the sky in Keith Poston’s echo chamber? We may never know. Continue reading
Over the weekend, I spotted a nasty series of comments from the NC Public School Forum’s leader, Keith Poston, in an article by WBTV about a township charter school bill. I received a response that I’d have expected from my rising Second Grader.
The Public School Forum of NC (PSFNC) held their second annual “Eggs and Issues” forum last week. NCSPIN was there, but the video isn’t available yet.
Yes, there were actually eggs (and bacon!) served. The event was held at the crack of dawn, in the middle of the week at Marbles Kids museum downtown again. This made it impossible for a parent to attend but perfect for business people. That’s by design I suspect.
At the forum, the president and executive director. Keith Poston. announced the top ten “issues” that PSFNC will focus on in 2016.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Last month the NC Public School Forum hosted an event called ‘Eggs and Issues’, which covered education topics.
NC SPIN did a special taping of the event.
Common Core conversation started around the 22:30 mark…. Continue reading