A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
Tag Archives: Powerschool
For years I’ve chronicled how PowerSchool is the gift curse that just keeps on giving – everything from hacks to outages to the $7 million a year cost.
The latest gift is a glitch that has potentially messed with grades for students all over the state. Continue reading
The North Carolina Department of Public Instruction sent out a press release yesterday, hailing the success of Powerschool, which captures student data and information statewide.
The press release also didn’t mention Powerschool’s failings.
These failings include a $7 million dollar maintenance rate, hundreds of ‘slow connectivity incidents’, missing deliverables and suspect payments to ‘contractors’. Continue reading
A June 9th letter sent by the Homebase Leadership team to the NC Department of Public Instruction Leadership and PowerSchool team is packed with bombshells.
The memo, obtained exclusive by this site details massive outrages, infrastructure failure, missing deliverables, issues with transitioning to in-house operation and more. The issues with PowerSchool have been continual since its implementation Continue reading
Through the course of my inquiries about Powerschool, the student data capturing program, the following note (below) landed in my inbox.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
So, a student has been arrested for hacking into a Wake county school to change his grade
He did it multiple times…. MULTIPLE.
But your child’s data is safe… they said. Continue reading
Welcome back to Pearson Is Everywhere!
The last installment was back in May when the Minnesota test was hacked. Much has happened in the world of Pearson since then. This will be a round-up of sorts. Continue reading