A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: NC Dems
This is reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: The Exploding NC Democrat Heads
By A.P. Dillon
Question: On what planet do people complain about a $400 million surplus and paying off $2.8 billion in unemployment insurance debt that was racked up by a former govern Continue reading
The NC Dems sure are on a quality candidate campaign these days. From The guy who couldn’t win American Idol to Peter Griffin. The win is strong with the NC Dems.
Here’s yet another example as they attempt to fill the seat of recently deceased Senator Nesbitt.- what amounts to an open call ad in a local news outlet:
Want to serve in #NCGA? @BuncombeDems invite candidates to run (must live in District 49) http://t.co/YGiOOjjwPR #avlelect #ncpol
— Jake Frankel (@JakeFrankel) March 12, 2014
Feels like more of that special #branding. Hey, at least Buncombe’s HQ isn’t in jeopardy. Yet. Continue reading
An Executive Council member who attended the meeting said embattled party Chairman Randy Voller told members the party is “broke,” with only $60,000 in the bank. – WRAL
Aw gee, the NC Dem Party is chaired by Randy Voller having money troubles? That’s a shocker. Democrats are probably glad WRAL’s article is mercifully short; but the blog Who The Hell Is George points out the article is also a little short on facts.
The NC Democrat party is indeed suffering. I can’t imagine their far Left push and association with Moral Monday is helping fundraising efforts in a state where Democrats traditionally have trended more centrist than Left. Chairman Voller’s attempt to bring the accused serial sexual harasser and general controversy stirring Ben Chavis on board to further promote that march to the Far Left didn’t help. Related Flashback: Democrats Are Melting Down In NC Continue reading