A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
Tag Archives: Larry Pittman
Earlier, I wrote about Cabarrus Job’s Now (CJN) and their hilariously stupid mailer attacking Larry Pittman.
I promised I would follow-up on the other claims made on the mailer. I keep my promises.
@CabarrusJobsNow hopes ppl are too dumb to look up the source material. Well, CJN, I’m your huckleberry. #Incoming pic.twitter.com/Ye6sUX8zB2
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) March 1, 2016
KEEP READING… HILARITY ENSUES…. Continue reading
Cabarrus Jobs Now (CJN) recently put an ad on TV attacking Rep. Larry Pittman using some hilariously easy to debunk talking points.
Well, CJN has followed up with a mailer:
@CabarrusJobsNow sending hilariously stupid mailers out my 9 YO can debunk.
Article coming. #CJNfail #ncpol pic.twitter.com/XPZWZ5egGH
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) February 27, 2016
No, seriously, my 9-year-old using Google can debunk the claims in this one.
KEEP READING… SEE HOW IDIOTIC CJN REALLY IS…. Continue reading
My latest is up over at Civitas — Legislators Demand Action Against Common Core. Continue reading
It’s been brought to my attention that Cabarrus Jobs Now (CJN) has put out an attack ad on Rep. Larry Pittman.
It’s a regular attack ad in that it’s laughably wrong on nearly every point, but where it gets nasty is that apparently CJN swiped a picture from a Facebook page and included it in the ad.
Why is that nasty? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT…
His opponent, Earle Schecter, is a hot mess as evidenced by his turning an education town hall in a school into a political campaign event. That’s a no-no.
Consider that Schecter is a NYC Democrat who moved to NC in 2010 with no political experience.
Are You Ready For Earle? Hell. No.
The Cabarrus Conservative Alliance has endorsed Pittman. See below.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Several weeks ago, I reported on a “townhall” that was held at Cox Mills High in Cabarrus county. That “townhall” included political candidates, one of which made a political speech. That candidate is Earle Schecter, the NY transplant running as a Democrat against incumbent Larry Pittman. State Superintendent and CCSSO President, June Atkinson, was also present but Rep. Larry Pittman confirmed to me that he was not informed of this event. I asked the question, was this a Democrat campaign event or a townhall?
The answer is a bit of both.
I’ve received official word from both Cabarrus County Schools AND the Cabarrus Democrat Party. Let’s run this down in order. Continue reading