A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Democracy NC
Democracy NC, famous for their ‘non-partisan’ advocate for clean elections, is at it again with more partisanship attacks.
Via email: Continue reading
Ya’ll remember Democracy NC’s ‘non-partisan advocate for clean elections’ right? Consider this an extension of that story…. Continue reading
There can’t possibly be voter fraud, even when faced with proof of voter fraud. This is the position of Institute for Southern Studies and they are sticking to it as they rely on Democracy NC’s Bob Hall as the leading authority:
Are four NC lawmakers really committing voter fraud?
Four North Carolina state lawmakers could be targets of criminal investigations for voter fraud based on controversial standards embraced by some of their own colleagues.
Today Democracy North Carolina, a voting rights watchdog group, released findings that show someone with exactly the same first name, last name, and date of birth as each of the lawmakers is registered to vote in another state. The registrants’ middle names and middle initials also correspond.
Earlier this year, the State Board of Elections released a report that identified 35,750 North Carolina voters whose first name, last name and date of birth matched registered voters in other states. Some state lawmakers and conservative activists claimed that was proof voter fraud was occurring — a claim that voting rights advocates challenged.
“These legislators are innocent” of fraud, Democracy North Carolina Executive Director Bob Hall said at a press conference today outside the Board of Elections offices where he announced his group’s findings. “This is the problem with using mass sets of data and drawing conclusions about voter fraud.”
Hypocritical Beclownment complete.
You all remember Bob Hall, right? The “non-partisan advocate for clean elections”? That same Bob Hall and “non-partisan” who testified in front of the NC General Assembly and then turned around and whipped up the crowd at Moral Monday. Video here. Continue reading
On the 17th, I wrote about Bob Hall of Democracy NC being touted as a ‘Non-Partisan Advocate for Clean Elections’. I included a tweet from Moral Monday held on July 8th in that article.
Now I have the video to go with that quote, courtesy of NC Renegade: Continue reading
Have you heard? The NC Voter ID bill (HB 589) is voter suppression! Yeah, ‘suppression’ and/or ‘regressive’ is the new ‘racist’.
Why is it ‘suppression? Because ‘non-partisan advocate for clean elections’ Bob Hall of Democracy NC says so:
Keep reading… Continue reading