LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- 911 Transcripts Reveal Orlando Islamic Terror Attack Was About… Islamic Terror. Not LGBT.
- NC Teacher Who Pushed Trump-Hitler Comparisons Resigns in Wake of Investigation
- Soros Funded NC Non-Profits Violating IRS Laws – #CharlotteUprising
- NC High School Issues Reminder After Questionable Trump-Hitler Lesson
- Former Student Walks into #WCPSS High School with a Knife
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Voter ID
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading