A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
Tag Archives: Voter ID
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Only about four months ago a lower court judge, U.S. District Judge Thomas D. Schroeder, upheld North Carolina’s Voter ID law. That ruling was overturned by the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday. This makes the 4th time in … Continue reading
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading
Are you confused about the NC redistricting maps? When is the Congressional Primary? Who represents me now?
This is what I keep hearing, hence this post. Sadly, I don’t think it will help much and might change yet again. Continue reading
WRAL has an article about the recent changes to the North Carolina voter ID law. The star of their story is one Charise Dill who claims to be ‘disenfranchised’. Let’s look at that the claimant.
WRAL missed kind of a big piece of information… Continue reading