A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Judge denies motions to dismiss in New Hanover schools sex abuse civil case
- Former Randolph area school counselor arrested on multiple sex crime charges
- Asheville teacher charged with indecent liberties, obscene materials
- Burlington Christian Academy coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Ex-assistant principal convicted; sentenced up to 5 years for sex crimes
- 20-year veteran Wake County area teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Former New Hanover teacher sentenced to 50 to 62 years in prison
- Johnston County SRO and public school teacher wife under SBI investigation
- Madison County math teacher faces 47 felony counts
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
Tag Archives: Voter ID
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Only about four months ago a lower court judge, U.S. District Judge Thomas D. Schroeder, upheld North Carolina’s Voter ID law. That ruling was overturned by the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday. This makes the 4th time in … Continue reading
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading
Are you confused about the NC redistricting maps? When is the Congressional Primary? Who represents me now?
This is what I keep hearing, hence this post. Sadly, I don’t think it will help much and might change yet again. Continue reading
WRAL has an article about the recent changes to the North Carolina voter ID law. The star of their story is one Charise Dill who claims to be ‘disenfranchised’. Let’s look at that the claimant.
WRAL missed kind of a big piece of information… Continue reading