A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Voter ID
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Only about four months ago a lower court judge, U.S. District Judge Thomas D. Schroeder, upheld North Carolina’s Voter ID law. That ruling was overturned by the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday. This makes the 4th time in … Continue reading
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading
Are you confused about the NC redistricting maps? When is the Congressional Primary? Who represents me now?
This is what I keep hearing, hence this post. Sadly, I don’t think it will help much and might change yet again. Continue reading
WRAL has an article about the recent changes to the North Carolina voter ID law. The star of their story is one Charise Dill who claims to be ‘disenfranchised’. Let’s look at that the claimant.
WRAL missed kind of a big piece of information… Continue reading
Apparently, sometime yesterday, the NC General Assembly managed to screw up an issue they had the vast majority of citizens backing: Voter ID.
Legislators decided a last minute affidavit signed at the polls is just fine. Photo ID is no biggie. Really? Continue reading