A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: POLITICS NC
NC Governor Roy Cooper lost in court to the NCGA again this past week with the NC Supreme Court upholding a ruling made by the NC Court of Appeals. Continue reading
On Friday, the office of NC Governor Roy Cooper dumped a pile of nearly 20,000 documents related to the Pipeline slush fund being investigated by the General Assembly.
These documents appear to be 99% useless junk. Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
One-term former NC Governor Beverly Perdue has been elevated from member to chair of the organization in charge of the Nation’s Education report card, commonly known as the NAEP.
Time for some flashbacks. Continue reading
Over at WRAL, the headline reads “Anglin’s Republican court campaign largely funded by Democrats.” Let’s examine what “largely” means. Continue reading
Virtue Signaling 101:
The head of the parent organization to the rabid leftist attack dog group, Blueprint NC, is calling for the return of civility in a recent Op-Ed. Continue reading
The City of Durham and the city’s police chief are being sued over the City Council’s rejection of a police training exchange program with Israel. Continue reading