A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
- Cleveland County special education teacher charged with indecent liberties
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: POLITICS NC
North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper has created an Executive Order to ‘lessen the impact’ of hurricanes. *Facepalm* Continue reading
A recent report published by the Cato Institute ranks the country’s governors on their fiscal policies. Among the eight given an “F” was North Carolina’s Governor Roy Cooper. Continue reading
A voter fraud ring centering on absentee ballots uncovered in Texas looks a lot like what went on in Bladen County, North Carolina in 2016 and a current absentee ballot push statewide in 2018. Continue reading
Chris Anglin, the Fake Republican in the NC Supreme Court race turns out to have a very real arrest record.
Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder about Republicans: “When they go low, we kick them.”
Democrat candidates for NC Supreme Court and for the NC-6 Congressional seat have both been campaigning with Holder over the last few days in Charlotte. Will they condemn these remarks?
Crazy season is upon us. A UNC Asheville ‘women’s studies’ English professor was busted stealing political signs last week. Continue reading
The NC Rape Kit backlog, which according to Roy Cooper in 2016 was not supposed to exist anymore, is back in the news. The state’s attorney general took a break from blocking media public records requests and held a press conference about the backlog last week. Continue reading