A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: WRAL
On Friday, the office of NC Governor Roy Cooper dumped a pile of nearly 20,000 documents related to the Pipeline slush fund being investigated by the General Assembly.
These documents appear to be 99% useless junk. Continue reading
Roy Cooper Defender Jim Goodmon has had his Capital Broadcasting minions trying to slime the Lt. Governor since last Fall in preparation for the 2020 North Carolina Governor’s race.
Last week, we saw more of the same from them with an attempt at smearing the Lt. Governor for… gasp…being religiously inclined. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
Talk about missing the mark. What WRAL gave readers was a sanitized, 30,000-foot view of the dark money group, barely mentioning in passing that Moving NC Forward is a 501(c)4 organization and as such, does not have to disclose its donors. Continue reading
Yesterday, this site reported on the WRAL affiliated NC Capitol Twitter account’s retweet of a Tweet by the North Carolina Democratic party.
The account later that afternoon issued an apology. Continue reading