A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: EDUCATION
In a press release issued this afternoon, the NC Dept. of Public Instruction (NC DPI) and UNC-TV announced they are going to provide programming for “students in grades four through 12 designed to complement existing remote learning efforts from the state’s public schools.” Continue reading
At the North Carolina State Board of Education meeting held on October 6th, resolutions were presented by Hickory county schools and Newton-Conover schools regarding the drop out age.
The resolutions raise the drop out age from 16 to 18, thereby making 11th and 12th grades compulsory. Continue reading
Eleven new charters schools have been recommended for approval by the state’s board of education per a bulletin from the NC Department of Public Instruction. Once approved, the number of charter schools in North Carolina will rise to 168.
The schools recommended for approval by the NC Public Schools, via their Newsletter: Continue reading
Those following this blog know I have been chronicling the Left in North Carolina for years. In the last few years, I’ve been watching Leftist led organizations infiltrate education. Civitas has also caught onto this trend and has begun to … Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Rubio On Education Puts Jeb To Shame Continue reading
The is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: From The Mouths Of Our Children To Ed Reformers Ears Continue reading
Earlier this week, NC Superintendent and CCSSO President, Dr. June Atkinson gave a ‘State of Education’ set of remarks to Education PR Firm, EducationNC.
A citizen contacted me about this ‘statement’ and prepared one of their own. Read their rebuttal to Dr. Atkinson here. Continue reading