A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Teacher Turnover
Folks seem to be doing a lot of Common Core math on Twitter lately. Even when one corrects that math, the fact remains that teachers leaving the state are a fraction of the turnover report and an even smaller fraction of … Continue reading
One has to laugh at the lengths at which Progress NC will go to in order promulgate their false education narratives.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Some quick hits in education news from around the state of North Carolina.
WCPSS, School Scoring, Teacher Turnover and more… Continue reading
Yesterday, Lt. Governor Dan Forest released a video highlighting important information which the media in North Carolina has been remiss in reporting on.
KEEP READING.. WATCH THE VIDEO.. SEE THE REAL NUMBERS Continue reading
The narrative that North Carolina teacher turnover rates are at an ‘all time high’ has returned.
WRAL wins the title of misleading lede of the week…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Over at WBTV, the headline looms: Nearly 1,000 CMS Teachers Resign As Educators Lobby Lawmakers.
The thrust of the article is that teachers are resigning in “unprecedented” numbers in Charlotte Mecklenburg schools. Note the article does not include a breakout of the data or the reasons for resignation.
KEEP READING… WE’VE SEEN THIS MOVIE BEFORE. Continue reading
Remember the big hoopla that teacher turnover in Wake County was just amazingly high? Remember that this narrative was pushed by Moral Monday, Democrats and NC DPI itself?
KEEP READING. Continue reading