A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
- Union County teaching assistant arrested on multiple sex crimes
- CMS employee arrested on indecent liberties, kidnapping charges
Tag Archives: Common Core Aligned
NC 2018 SAT Scores Rise Slightly Over Previous Year
North Carolina SAT exam participation rate and scores for 2018 graduates rose slightly over the previous year’s scores according to the latest results released by the College Board last week. Continue reading
Posted in EDUCATION, Testing Tagged Common Core Aligned, SAT 2 Comments
Teach Your Children Well About 9/11
Today marks the 15th anniversary of the worst Islamic terror attack in our nation’s history.
Most of the people reading this article can remember quite vividly where they were when the attacks came. I know I can — like it was yesterday.
However, our children likely do not. Continue reading
Posted in 9/11, A.P. Dillon (LL1885), Common Core, EDUCATION Tagged 9/11, Common Core Aligned, Teaching Tolerance 3 Comments
Do Your Kids Watch ‘StoryBots’ on Netflix?
Do your kids watch StoryBots on Netflix? Are they using StoryBots games in school?
Did you know that those games are Common Core aligned?
This is a fine example of the ‘gamification’ of education. Continue reading
Posted in Common Core, EDUCATION Tagged Common Core Aligned Comments Off on Do Your Kids Watch ‘StoryBots’ on Netflix?
Ed Startup’s Digital Ed Plan is Utterly Orwellian and Disturbing
An Education startup’s digital education plans are utterly Orwellian and disturbing.
In an article posted at EdWeek, details on an Education organization’s digital curriculum plans were laid out and include plans for massive data collection and surveillance that is currently targeting K-8 students.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), Common Core, EDUCATION Tagged Common Core Aligned, Data collection, Digital Learning 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.