A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Shutuppery
Alongside the Hollywood useful idiots and astroturfed outrage over a bill that protects everyone in North Carolina, comes the Twitter sock puppet accounts.
Here comes Hollywood… SHUT UP and SIT DOWN, they explained… Continue reading
The Holly Grange campaign has gone full Obama by using lawfare to silence her opponent in the NC-20 House Race, Tammy Covil. Continue reading
An article on Common Core penned by one Andy Overstreet appeared in the News and Observer this weekend. The title was, Creating School Standards that make sense for children.
This article might be behind the pay wall for some readers, but I managed to read the whole thing and I have to say, this is possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
“This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.”
Well, that was fast.
Missouri Education Watchdog reported that the ‘media’ group, Six One Seven, scrubbed all of their social media accounts and their website of their Common Core video which portrayed an elderly vet in a disgustingly demeaning manner in a vain attempt to boost the image of the standards.
TOO LATE. “Pop-Pop” is immortalized now. Screenshots are forever.
KEEP READING… There’s more. Continue reading