A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Shutuppery
Alongside the Hollywood useful idiots and astroturfed outrage over a bill that protects everyone in North Carolina, comes the Twitter sock puppet accounts.
Here comes Hollywood… SHUT UP and SIT DOWN, they explained… Continue reading
The Holly Grange campaign has gone full Obama by using lawfare to silence her opponent in the NC-20 House Race, Tammy Covil. Continue reading
An article on Common Core penned by one Andy Overstreet appeared in the News and Observer this weekend. The title was, Creating School Standards that make sense for children.
This article might be behind the pay wall for some readers, but I managed to read the whole thing and I have to say, this is possibly the most arrogant and insulting Common Core article I’ve seen in a while.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
After 5 years of having my Liberty Speaks Facebook account, a funny thing happened on January 13, 2015 when I logged in. I was greeted with following notification:
“It looks like the name on your Facebook account may not be your authentic name. We ask everyone to use the name they go by in real life so friends know who they’re connecting with. If this is the name you use in your everyday life, we would like to work with you to verify the name that best represents your identity.
I was locked out, my account was no longer in existence.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
“This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.”
Well, that was fast.
Missouri Education Watchdog reported that the ‘media’ group, Six One Seven, scrubbed all of their social media accounts and their website of their Common Core video which portrayed an elderly vet in a disgustingly demeaning manner in a vain attempt to boost the image of the standards.
TOO LATE. “Pop-Pop” is immortalized now. Screenshots are forever.
KEEP READING… There’s more. Continue reading
The YouTube Channel profile for ‘Common Core’ states the following; emphasis is mine:
“As a group of film makers we work all the time with schools and teachers from around the country. We heard that many educators have had a tough time getting the word out about the Common Core and dispelling some of the myths that are out there. We created what we hope are fun and humorous stories to do just that.”
Apparently, their idea of fun and humorous is to mock elderly veterans by portraying them as some kind of doddering, conspiracy theory nuts.
No, not kidding. Watch:
SEE THE VIDEO – READ MORE – SEE THE MEME Continue reading