A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
- Halifax teacher arrested on indecent liberties charge involving student
Tag Archives: facebook
David Brock’s Media Matters is making sure what you see on Facebook and Google is what he wants you to see.
In a playbook memo leaked earlier this year by the Washington Free Beacon, the Media Matters strategy for attacking President Trump was exposed. Included in the playbook was the way in which Media Matters outlines how the group is manipulating what people see on social media. Continue reading
Never discuss religion or politics with those who hold opinions opposite to yours; they are subjects that heat in handling, until they burn your fingers- Continue reading
Close to two weeks ago, Facebook pulled a rather insidious little move by trying to force me to download an anti-malware program. In fact, as of the publishing of this article, Facebook is still trying to force me to download an anti-malware program – but only under certain circumstances.
Let me explain what happened.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
After 5 years of having my Liberty Speaks Facebook account, a funny thing happened on January 13, 2015 when I logged in. I was greeted with following notification:
“It looks like the name on your Facebook account may not be your authentic name. We ask everyone to use the name they go by in real life so friends know who they’re connecting with. If this is the name you use in your everyday life, we would like to work with you to verify the name that best represents your identity.
I was locked out, my account was no longer in existence.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Satire page or created by a real Common Core supporter channeling Jonathan Gruber?
It would appear Common Core supporters are taking a page from #Gruber — ‘you’re stupid!’ #StopCommonCore pic.twitter.com/bRS3vtscii
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) December 10, 2014
Parents For Common Core Facebook page description:
“Common Core gets a bad rap from parents that are too dumb to understand it. We will try and teach these stupid people that this is right for their kids.”
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading
One of my Common Core Mom-Brigade pointed this Facebook post out to me made by the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The PTA has been pro-C0mmon Core out of the gate, they think it’s just great. Parents are now wise to it and aren’t taking it lying down. The comments on the post say it all: Continue reading