A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: facebook
Close to two weeks ago, Facebook pulled a rather insidious little move by trying to force me to download an anti-malware program. In fact, as of the publishing of this article, Facebook is still trying to force me to download an anti-malware program – but only under certain circumstances.
Let me explain what happened.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Satire page or created by a real Common Core supporter channeling Jonathan Gruber?
It would appear Common Core supporters are taking a page from #Gruber — ‘you’re stupid!’ #StopCommonCore pic.twitter.com/bRS3vtscii
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) December 10, 2014
Parents For Common Core Facebook page description:
“Common Core gets a bad rap from parents that are too dumb to understand it. We will try and teach these stupid people that this is right for their kids.”
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading
One of my Common Core Mom-Brigade pointed this Facebook post out to me made by the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The PTA has been pro-C0mmon Core out of the gate, they think it’s just great. Parents are now wise to it and aren’t taking it lying down. The comments on the post say it all: Continue reading
This morning, I spotted the news that Facebook was blocking a specific article by Sandra Stotsky. The article is up on Breitbart.com and appears to be blocked based on it’s content by Facebook. I was able to post a different story to Facebook from Breitbart with NO problem.
Gee, that would mean that a group of folks reported the link as dangerous and Facebook locked it down. Yes, I concur with the title of Missouri Education Watchdog’s article on this turn of events: We must be winning if this is what proponents are resorting to.
Missouri Education Watchdog sounded off:
See this notice? Plans to eliminate common core and adopt common core standards are detected to be “unsafe” by Facebook security standards.
Dr. Sandra Stotsky refused to sign off on the ELA Common Core Standards. She published a plan (in Breitbart) for school districts to stop CCSS implementation in their districts. When folks tried to share it on Facebook, the above notice appeared.
Here is the plan published in Local School Districts Should Eliminate Common Core and Adopt Stronger Standards:
To my readers, here is your mission: FIGHT BACK.
1. Attempt to post this link to your page: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/25/Local-School-Districts-Should-Eliminate-Common-Core-And-Adopt-Stronger-Standards
2. The pop-up you see in the MO Ed Watchdog article will come up.
3. Click the link at the bottom that says “let us know”.
4. Give Facebook a piece of your mind. Continue reading