A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
- The College Board’s Elitist Roots
- Lawsuit: 3 First Grade Chapel Hill Students Were Sexually Abused by Older Students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: facebook
Close to two weeks ago, Facebook pulled a rather insidious little move by trying to force me to download an anti-malware program. In fact, as of the publishing of this article, Facebook is still trying to force me to download an anti-malware program – but only under certain circumstances.
Let me explain what happened.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Satire page or created by a real Common Core supporter channeling Jonathan Gruber?
It would appear Common Core supporters are taking a page from #Gruber — ‘you’re stupid!’ #StopCommonCore pic.twitter.com/bRS3vtscii
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) December 10, 2014
Parents For Common Core Facebook page description:
“Common Core gets a bad rap from parents that are too dumb to understand it. We will try and teach these stupid people that this is right for their kids.”
KEEP READING… THERE’S MORE. Continue reading