A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Higher Ed
The article, CFPB Expands Into College Education Accreditation, originally appeared at Heartland Fiscal Times on December 6th.
Federal banking regulators are expanding the power of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), demanding records and testimony from higher-education accreditation agencies as part of an investigation into possible “unlawful acts and practices in connection with accrediting for-profit colleges.”
KEEP READING… Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Hillary Made $225K Off Jeb Bush Tied Ed Group By A.P. Dillon Well, it would appear that an education outfit threw over $225k to Hillary Clinton for a speaking engagement … Continue reading