A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
- Stanly County teacher jailed on sexual offense charges involving female student
- Two Apex High School educators charged with intoxication, disruption
- Former Pitt County Public Schools secretary charged with indecent liberties
- Nations Report Card 2019 scores down or flat compared to 2015
- Former Johnston County elementary principal charged with sexual assault
- Mooresville area volunteer coach arrested on multiple felony counts including statutory rape
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
Tag Archives: media bias
Christmas decorations are the latest attack on the Trump White House by media. Continue reading
Yesterday, this site reported on the WRAL affiliated NC Capitol Twitter account’s retweet of a Tweet by the North Carolina Democratic party.
The account later that afternoon issued an apology. Continue reading
Here’s a challenge for the reader: Name a news outlet in North Carolina (and beyond) that didn’t have a misleading lede on the recent House Bill 2 (HB2) ruling by Judge Schroeder.
I saw about ten headlines on Friday after Judge Schroeder’s ruling that implied that HB2’s facility privacy section had been blocked statewide.
No, it’s not. Continue reading
I’d like to have a round of applause for the Lt. Governor. He continues to hit the media on it’s slanted HB2 coverage.
Here’s a clip of the one question that aired in a 30 minute long interview with ABC11. Continue reading
From the News and Observer to ABC 11, the NC media has proven time and again they can’t count or really even estimate well.
While our media reported continually on the ‘biggest Moral Monday ever’ each time one of their rallies was held, the media wasn’t so interested in a huge crowd gathered in Raleigh in support of HB 2. Continue reading
Predictably, the LGBT community has once again made something all about them. No, this is about me, my neighbor — everyone in the state.
Equality NC is positively giddy at the prospect that 80.. no, sorry, 120 businesses have signed their complaint letter.
Yes, sign it, or else. You will be made to care. Continue reading