A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
- Case delayed again for Robeson teacher accused of assaulting student
- Iredell Public Schools teacher accused of soliciting nude photos from teen
Tag Archives: media bias
Christmas decorations are the latest attack on the Trump White House by media. Continue reading
Yesterday, this site reported on the WRAL affiliated NC Capitol Twitter account’s retweet of a Tweet by the North Carolina Democratic party.
The account later that afternoon issued an apology. Continue reading
Here’s a challenge for the reader: Name a news outlet in North Carolina (and beyond) that didn’t have a misleading lede on the recent House Bill 2 (HB2) ruling by Judge Schroeder.
I saw about ten headlines on Friday after Judge Schroeder’s ruling that implied that HB2’s facility privacy section had been blocked statewide.
No, it’s not. Continue reading
I’d like to have a round of applause for the Lt. Governor. He continues to hit the media on it’s slanted HB2 coverage.
Here’s a clip of the one question that aired in a 30 minute long interview with ABC11. Continue reading
From the News and Observer to ABC 11, the NC media has proven time and again they can’t count or really even estimate well.
While our media reported continually on the ‘biggest Moral Monday ever’ each time one of their rallies was held, the media wasn’t so interested in a huge crowd gathered in Raleigh in support of HB 2. Continue reading
Predictably, the LGBT community has once again made something all about them. No, this is about me, my neighbor — everyone in the state.
Equality NC is positively giddy at the prospect that 80.. no, sorry, 120 businesses have signed their complaint letter.
Yes, sign it, or else. You will be made to care. Continue reading