LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- 911 Transcripts Reveal Orlando Islamic Terror Attack Was About… Islamic Terror. Not LGBT.
- NC Teacher Who Pushed Trump-Hitler Comparisons Resigns in Wake of Investigation
- Soros Funded NC Non-Profits Violating IRS Laws – #CharlotteUprising
- NC High School Issues Reminder After Questionable Trump-Hitler Lesson
- Former Student Walks into #WCPSS High School with a Knife
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: media bias
Here’s a challenge for the reader: Name a news outlet in North Carolina (and beyond) that didn’t have a misleading lede on the recent House Bill 2 (HB2) ruling by Judge Schroeder.
I saw about ten headlines on Friday after Judge Schroeder’s ruling that implied that HB2’s facility privacy section had been blocked statewide.
No, it’s not. Continue reading
I’d like to have a round of applause for the Lt. Governor. He continues to hit the media on it’s slanted HB2 coverage.
Here’s a clip of the one question that aired in a 30 minute long interview with ABC11. Continue reading
From the News and Observer to ABC 11, the NC media has proven time and again they can’t count or really even estimate well.
While our media reported continually on the ‘biggest Moral Monday ever’ each time one of their rallies was held, the media wasn’t so interested in a huge crowd gathered in Raleigh in support of HB 2. Continue reading