A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Trial pushed back for New Hanover band teacher facing 29 counts
- Duplin County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving student
- Anson elementary teacher facing 18 counts related to child pornography
- Quiet Epidemic 2021: 24 reported NC public school education arrests
- Graham High band director arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Cleveland County Schools bus driver charged with DWI while on duty
- New Hanover teacher arrested for assault on a female
- Second staffer leaves Wake County Office of Equity Affairs
- Cleveland County schools sub arrested on seven sex-related charges
- WCPSS Chair Sutton hired as Warren County superintendent
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
The following is an opinion piece by Liberty Speaks.
Hold your applause or boos to the end, please. Continue reading
Project Veritas just dropped a new video. The overall implication of the video is that Twitter is sharing President Trump’s private direct messages with the Mueller investigation. Continue reading
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A North Carolina high school English Teacher has apparently resigned in the wake of an investigation into politically charged lessons that included comparing speeches by Adolf Hitler to that of Presidential candidate Donald Trump.
At the Orange County School Board meeting this past Monday, the Board Chair, Dr. Stephen Halkiotis, issued a statement about recent turn of events at Cedar Ridge High School. Continue reading
Last week, this site reported on a high school English teacher’s controversial lessons involving comparisons between Presidential candidate, Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.
National and international outlets, such as FOX News and The Daily Mail UK, picked up the story.
In the wake of these lessons, this site has obtained an email that went out to staff at the school. The email reminds staff of the district policies on politics in the classroom, stating that, “There are some places that personal, political viewpoints do not belong.”
View the email: Continue reading