A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: ‘From the top’, a local event and the reassignment plan heats up
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
Project Veritas just dropped a new video. The overall implication of the video is that Twitter is sharing President Trump’s private direct messages with the Mueller investigation. Continue reading
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A North Carolina high school English Teacher has apparently resigned in the wake of an investigation into politically charged lessons that included comparing speeches by Adolf Hitler to that of Presidential candidate Donald Trump.
At the Orange County School Board meeting this past Monday, the Board Chair, Dr. Stephen Halkiotis, issued a statement about recent turn of events at Cedar Ridge High School. Continue reading
Last week, this site reported on a high school English teacher’s controversial lessons involving comparisons between Presidential candidate, Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.
National and international outlets, such as FOX News and The Daily Mail UK, picked up the story.
In the wake of these lessons, this site has obtained an email that went out to staff at the school. The email reminds staff of the district policies on politics in the classroom, stating that, “There are some places that personal, political viewpoints do not belong.”
View the email: Continue reading
New media outlets have been ramping up the idea that crowd sizes don’t matter.
In 2008 however, apparently they did matter. Continue reading
Civitas Institute released its most recent poll results this week. The results show Trump beating Clinton in the Tarheel state in nearly every category. In a question asking who voters would currently be likely to vote for, Trump beat Clinton by four points
The results showed Trump lagging in two main areas — temperament and the ability to respond to an international crisis. Interestingly, voters indicated they believe Trump would handle terrorism better than the Former Secretary of State. In the area of job creation, Trump beat Clinton by 10 points. Continue reading