A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Racial Justice
Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is openly promoting the use of “Social Justice Standards” produced by an offshoot of the civil rights advocates turned hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
Over at PJ Media, there’s a lengthy report about the misadventures in RICO and defamation lawsuits by Google and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
The motley cast of characters who ripped down the Silent Sam statue, hurled four letter word insults at cops and assaulted folks want you to help pay their legal bills. Continue reading →
Durham’s inability to deal with the Communists who destroyed a statue honoring dead Confederate soldiers has led to exactly what I said it would.
Another statue has been ripped down by the SJW outrage mob. Continue reading →
Taxpayer-funded social justice warrior propaganda. That is what the largest district in North Carolina has imported.
What am I talking about? The hiring of a Southern Poverty Law Center Social Justice Warrior into Wake County Schools.
Parents, it’s time to protest.
Durham is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The same DA who let the Durham commies get away with destroying public property is offering this guy a “restorative justice” plea deal.
This is unfreaking real Continue reading →
I’m old enough to remember when the PTA was a legitimate organization that, you know, was an association between Parents and Teachers.
Not so anymore. One NC elementary’s PTA has decided to shove some social justice warrior BS down the throats of children and apparently without parental permission. Continue reading →