A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Racial Justice
Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is openly promoting the use of “Social Justice Standards” produced by an offshoot of the civil rights advocates turned hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
Over at PJ Media, there’s a lengthy report about the misadventures in RICO and defamation lawsuits by Google and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
The motley cast of characters who ripped down the Silent Sam statue, hurled four letter word insults at cops and assaulted folks want you to help pay their legal bills. Continue reading →
Durham’s inability to deal with the Communists who destroyed a statue honoring dead Confederate soldiers has led to exactly what I said it would.
Another statue has been ripped down by the SJW outrage mob. Continue reading →
Taxpayer-funded social justice warrior propaganda. That is what the largest district in North Carolina has imported.
What am I talking about? The hiring of a Southern Poverty Law Center Social Justice Warrior into Wake County Schools.
Parents, it’s time to protest.
Durham is out of control. OUT. OF. CONTROL.
The same DA who let the Durham commies get away with destroying public property is offering this guy a “restorative justice” plea deal.
This is unfreaking real Continue reading →
I’m old enough to remember when the PTA was a legitimate organization that, you know, was an association between Parents and Teachers.
Not so anymore. One NC elementary’s PTA has decided to shove some social justice warrior BS down the throats of children and apparently without parental permission. Continue reading →