A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Racial Justice
#WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
WCPSS Updates this time include Enrollment waning, EdCamp Equity highlights, a board member lie caught on camera and Green Hope fights to keep Dance classes. Continue reading →
This installment of NCED updates will cover School Choice Week news, NCAE’s proposed strike, Istation updates, the preview of the annual teacher turnover report and headlines both local and national. Also, a Quiet Epidemic recap for January. Continue reading →
Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is openly promoting the use of “Social Justice Standards” produced by an offshoot of the civil rights advocates turned hate group, the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
Over at PJ Media, there’s a lengthy report about the misadventures in RICO and defamation lawsuits by Google and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Continue reading →
The motley cast of characters who ripped down the Silent Sam statue, hurled four letter word insults at cops and assaulted folks want you to help pay their legal bills. Continue reading →
Durham’s inability to deal with the Communists who destroyed a statue honoring dead Confederate soldiers has led to exactly what I said it would.
Another statue has been ripped down by the SJW outrage mob. Continue reading →
Taxpayer-funded social justice warrior propaganda. That is what the largest district in North Carolina has imported.
What am I talking about? The hiring of a Southern Poverty Law Center Social Justice Warrior into Wake County Schools.
Parents, it’s time to protest.