A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Youth Organizing Institute
A Black Lives Matter protest will happen in Durham this Friday, January 1st at 6 pm at CCB plaza according to an event posting on Facebook. The main host/creator of the event is Desmera Gatewood, whose Facebook profile lists her as … Continue reading →
I’ve written in the past about the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative.
The idea is that school discipline practices are discriminatory.
The goal, which organizers will deny, is to have a separate set of discipline rules for minorities and remove any type of police presence from schools.
The tactic is to protest using similar escalating methods like ones we’ve seen at Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter.
The difference is this time, it’s middle school and high school kids. With professional agitators supporting them.
Three groups have been involved in this in North Carolina – Education Justice Alliance, NC HEAT and Youth Organizing Institute.
KEEP READING… Continue reading →
Yesterday, I noted that Al Jazeera had taken interest in the arrests of eight young people after a water balloon fight occurred at Enloe High School in Wake county. In the end, that article circled back to discuss that perhaps this would tie in to the racial discipline quota the Department of Justice was proposing as reported by The Daily Caller. I somehow missed the text of the complaint filed by the DOJ on Wednesday. It is an example of what the Daily Caller reported.
When I dug deeper, what I found was a youth group being taught how to protest that is supported by a who’s who of the Left in NC and with ties to Blueprint NC. Continue reading →