A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WSF volunteer arrested on sex crime charges involving student
- Wake County high school teacher charge with felony larceny
- Waynesville area private school teacher arrested on sex crime charge
- Burke County Schools teacher arrested for assault
- Edgecombe teacher charged with statutory sex offense
- Alexander County Schools employee charged for assaulting student
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
Tag Archives: Youth Organizing Institute
A Black Lives Matter protest will happen in Durham this Friday, January 1st at 6 pm at CCB plaza according to an event posting on Facebook. The main host/creator of the event is Desmera Gatewood, whose Facebook profile lists her as … Continue reading →
I’ve written in the past about the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative.
The idea is that school discipline practices are discriminatory.
The goal, which organizers will deny, is to have a separate set of discipline rules for minorities and remove any type of police presence from schools.
The tactic is to protest using similar escalating methods like ones we’ve seen at Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter.
The difference is this time, it’s middle school and high school kids. With professional agitators supporting them.
Three groups have been involved in this in North Carolina – Education Justice Alliance, NC HEAT and Youth Organizing Institute.
KEEP READING… Continue reading →
Yesterday, I noted that Al Jazeera had taken interest in the arrests of eight young people after a water balloon fight occurred at Enloe High School in Wake county. In the end, that article circled back to discuss that perhaps this would tie in to the racial discipline quota the Department of Justice was proposing as reported by The Daily Caller. I somehow missed the text of the complaint filed by the DOJ on Wednesday. It is an example of what the Daily Caller reported.
When I dug deeper, what I found was a youth group being taught how to protest that is supported by a who’s who of the Left in NC and with ties to Blueprint NC. Continue reading →