A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Tag Archives: Opt Out
‘Nice funding ya, got there. Be a shame if anything happened to it.’ That’s what the Department of Education is basically saying to Oregon over the state’s Bill 2655. The federal government has leveled an official threat at a state over … Continue reading
There was an interesting exchange on Twitter regarding opting out of the EOG in North Carolina. It was launched by this tweet, in which the user tagged NC’s Superintendent and CCSSO President, Dr. Atkinson.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
In case you missed it, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has expanded on his colorful rhetoric aimed at the peasants a.k.a, parents.
No longer is the ‘white suburban mom’ the target of his umbrage. Now any parent opting their kids out of the Common Core tests is fair game.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Over the weekend, I wrote about the fact that perhaps it was time for the #OptOut movement to take shape in North Carolina.
On Saturday, the News and Observer published an article by Mary Nelson of Guilford county. Read it here: Why NC needs an opt-out option for school testing.
Parental rights are disappearing; by virtue of your child being in public school, educrats and the state are usurping the rights of parents to direct their child’s education.
A second, related letter has been sent to me by the NC Academic Freedom Alliance. Common Core is at the root of the over-testing of our children and it will only get worse.
READ MORE… Continue reading
In New York, 190,836 students opted out of the state’s Common Core ELA aligned test.
The Opt Out rate at Nathan Hale High school in Seattle, Washington for the SBAC test was 100%.
The entire 11th grade glass didn’t show up.
There is test dumping going on In Jeb Bush’s Florida. Miami-Dade, which is the fourth largest school district in the nation, has just announced cutting the state assessments to the bone, including end of grade assessments or EOG’s in elementary schools.
So where is North Carolina in the Opt Out Movement? Do Parents know the EOG is Common Core aligned?
KEEP READING — SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR STATE ON TESTING Continue reading