A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Hillary Clinton
People seem to have a hard time remembering Governor Cooper’s first name and sometimes his last name too. Continue reading
New media outlets have been ramping up the idea that crowd sizes don’t matter.
In 2008 however, apparently they did matter. Continue reading
Civitas Institute released its most recent poll results this week. The results show Trump beating Clinton in the Tarheel state in nearly every category. In a question asking who voters would currently be likely to vote for, Trump beat Clinton by four points
The results showed Trump lagging in two main areas — temperament and the ability to respond to an international crisis. Interestingly, voters indicated they believe Trump would handle terrorism better than the Former Secretary of State. In the area of job creation, Trump beat Clinton by 10 points. Continue reading
Something epic has happened this evening. Hillary Clinton supporters are going insane on Twitter calling for a #BlockSalon tweet storm.
Why you may ask? Well, because Salon.com published an article titled “Dear FBI, the Democratic Party’s Future Rests Upon Your Investigation of Clinton’s Emails”.
KEEP READING… THERE IS A PUNCHLINE… Continue reading
Since President Obama still has a “laundry list” of legacy issues for the remainder of his term, we are compiling our own laundry list of information on SCOTUS nominee Judge Merrick Garland of the US Court of Appeals for the District … Continue reading
In my inbox this morning was this interesting video where people on the street in Times Square were asked, ‘who said it? Trump or Hillary?’.
Not much commentary is needed here – Just a word, Trillary.
Just watch the clip. Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column:
Webb Out, Biden Out and What Difference Does It Make Continue reading