A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
- #NCED Updates: Per Pupil Spending, Whiplash and Higher Ed news
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
The National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) formed and run by former President Barack Obama and his former Attorney General Eric Holder gave the North Carolina Democratic Party half a million dollars during the 2018 election cycle. Continue reading
NC Governor Slaps POTUS Around on Refugee Invited to SOTU…
OUCH. See the tweet. Continue reading
This month, the Dept. of Justice released a report titled, The President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing.
It contains multiple issues, but also persistent theme of keeping local law enforcement from actually enforcing some laws; specifically, immigration laws.
Also, why is there a Teach for America director on this task force on POLICING?
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Just a quick note on the IRS by Liberty Speaks: Phoney scandal, not a smidgeon of corruption, there’s nothing there-there, or my personal favorite, Republican witch hunt. These statements have been thrown around now for over a year. It … Continue reading
I am going to dive into a conversation that I am sure is being held across the country today…. The subject? President Obama’s remarks on marijuana. Continue reading
James Everett Dutschke, who was charged with sending Ricin laced letters to President Obama, Senator Wicker and Judge Sadie Holland, changed his plea to guilty according to the DJournal. This reversal came during a hearing on Friday, January 17th in U. S. District Court in Mississippi. Dutschke plead guilty to four counts: one count of making and possessing Ricin and three counts of mailing threatening letters containing Ricin. Continue reading