A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
There is an update in the Romeike Family Asylum case. The SCOTUS has ordered Eric Holder’s DOJ to respond to the petition from Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) who is handling the Romeike case. The family is from Germany and have requested asylum from the United States on the grounds they are being persecuted for homeschooling their children. More background on this story can be found at the links below the story or at Washington Times.
The U.S. Supreme Court ordered Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday to respond to the Home School Legal Defense Association’s (HSLDA) petition on behalf of the Romeike family, a German home-schooling family that fled to the United States to avoid persecution just because they home schooled their children. Continue reading
Official – Holder approved warrant for FOX reporter’s emails
A law enforcement official has told NBC News that Attorney General Eric Holder is the one who signed the search warrant for the private emails of Fox News reporter James Rosen. The warrant was signed under the guise that Rosen might be a “possible co-consiprator” in violation of the Espionage Act.
The law enforcement official said Holder’s approval of the Rosen search, in the spring of 2010, came after senior Justice officials concluded there was “probable cause” that Rosen’s communications with his source, identified as intelligence analyst Stephen Kim, met the legal burden for such searches. “It was approved at the highest levels– and I mean the highest,” said the law enforcement official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. He said that explicitly included Holder.
Holder, the man who signed the warrant for Rosen’s private emails, will “convene” a group of media organizations to garner feedback and will report back to Obama by July 12.
Oh good. Baucus is leading the charge at the IRS and Holder on the AP phones/FOX emails. I’m sure they’ll get right to the truth! Holy fox guarding the hen house, Batman! I have to re-state this point again, because frankly I’m stunned this actually came out of NBC:
The disclosure of the attorney general’s role came as President Barack Obama, in a major speech on his counterterrorism policy, said Holder had agreed to review Justice Department guidelines governing investigations that involve journalists. – NBC
Holder, who doesn’t know ANYTHING according to his testimony, jumped up to launch an investigation into an investigation HE OK’d.[youtube=http://youtu.be/4fCF_LiS4l4]
The Attorney General sat and lied to Congress.
Let that sink in.
Ready? O.k. – now today, Obama at his ‘I need a distraction so GITMO or something’ speech said this:[youtube=http://youtu.be/bwkpbOWAw08]
I love at the 2 minute mark or so, he says ‘we do not report someone or throw someone in prison in the absence of evidence.’ Really? Continue reading