A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Congressman George Holding Calls For Investigation Into UNC’s ‘Gaza Conference’
- Former Iredell Teacher Arrested For Third Time
- Dean of Raleigh Private School Arrested On Indecent Exposure Charge
- Former Matthews Teacher Arrested On Child Exploitation Charges
- Durham Elementary School Employee Charged With DWI, Hit And Run, Marijuana Possession
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Common Core
I’ve received a barrage of emails, Facebook messages, and calls about Education Secretary DeVos’ recent speech where she made a claim that Common Core was “dead.” It is not dead. Nor will it be until the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) is dead. Continue reading
To Review or Not To Review? The question of having an outside party review changes made to the Common Core Standards in NC has sparked theatrics and various tantrums from Educrats across the state. Continue reading
Last year, the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC) was created by the North Carolina General Assembly to get rid of Common Core failed in their task.
A new bill would literally fix what the commission failed to do.
Despite what the public has been told, Common Core is still the set of standards being used in North Carolina.
Right now, the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (DPI) is revising the Kindergarten through 8th grade English Language Arts (ELA) standards. Continue reading
The Common Core standards are still alive and well in North Carolina and next round of lipstick on the pig is already underway. Continue reading