A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Voter ID
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper has issued yet another veto. The latest veto is over the Voter ID bill which supports the recently passed state constitutional amendment requiring Voter ID at the polls. Continue reading
Before he facilitated payment for a Russian Dossier to Fusion GPS, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign lawyer, Marc Elias, was Roy Cooper’s lawyer during the 2016 election. Continue reading
“Voter fraud doesn’t exist.”
“There’s no proof.”
“Voter fraud is rare.”
These are the lines we’ve all been fed by various groups – namely those opposing voter ID.
Meet Pasco Parker.
He voted three times in three different states in 2012 and one of them was North Carolina. Continue reading
North Carolina has filed an emergency application to the Supreme Court regarding the state’s voter ID law after the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the law.
The application has been sent to Chief Justice Roberts. The opening pages are a barn burner. Continue reading
Only about four months ago a lower court judge, U.S. District Judge Thomas D. Schroeder, upheld North Carolina’s Voter ID law. That ruling was overturned by the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday. This makes the 4th time in … Continue reading
Judicial Watch has joined with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) in filing a brief in support of Governor McCrory’s quest that the courts uphold North Carolina’s voter ID law.
Meanwhile, the Voter Integrity Project is suing the Wake County Board of Elections in federal court, alleging that voter rolls in the county have not been properly maintained. Continue reading