A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Media Bias
The media attacks on the NRA and the air rifle club at Stoneman Douglas High have now boomeranged. Continue reading
Last year, a KKK rally hoax was perpetrated on Durham. This year, another KKK hoax has occurred at UNC-Chapel Hill.
In both cases, the rumors passed on were sketchy at best and at worst, likely ginned up by activists obsessed with tearing down Confederate statues. Continue reading
The son of a major Democrat at the NC General Assembly was arrested for DUI on Friday at around 1:40 pm.
Not only is Dan Blue III the son of a sitting NC state house senator, he also ran for state treasurer in 2016.
This is newsworthy.
So where is the news? Continue reading
What is it with NC media using the most radical person they can find and quoting them like they are Johnny or Janie Smith?
Latest case in point – The News and Observer running with a quote from LGBT activist/Occupy Defender/Transvaginal wand waver, Deb Butler. Continue reading
The NY Times is running a story written by Fusion GPS’ founders about ‘fighting back’ on the Steele dossier.
If hypocrisy and irony had a baby, this article would be it. Continue reading
Christmas decorations are the latest attack on the Trump White House by media. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading