A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Media Bias
Last year, a KKK rally hoax was perpetrated on Durham. This year, another KKK hoax has occurred at UNC-Chapel Hill.
In both cases, the rumors passed on were sketchy at best and at worst, likely ginned up by activists obsessed with tearing down Confederate statues. Continue reading
The son of a major Democrat at the NC General Assembly was arrested for DUI on Friday at around 1:40 pm.
Not only is Dan Blue III the son of a sitting NC state house senator, he also ran for state treasurer in 2016.
This is newsworthy.
So where is the news? Continue reading
What is it with NC media using the most radical person they can find and quoting them like they are Johnny or Janie Smith?
Latest case in point – The News and Observer running with a quote from LGBT activist/Occupy Defender/Transvaginal wand waver, Deb Butler. Continue reading
The NY Times is running a story written by Fusion GPS’ founders about ‘fighting back’ on the Steele dossier.
If hypocrisy and irony had a baby, this article would be it. Continue reading
Christmas decorations are the latest attack on the Trump White House by media. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
Talk about missing the mark. What WRAL gave readers was a sanitized, 30,000-foot view of the dark money group, barely mentioning in passing that Moving NC Forward is a 501(c)4 organization and as such, does not have to disclose its donors. Continue reading