A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Wake County School Board
Yesterday there was a lot of discussion about the Wake County Schools (WCPSS) budget ‘shortfall’. That shortfall has a price tag of $16.8 million.
Given that WCPSS has over a billion dollar budget, what transpired yesterday should have parents questioning how the board spends their money.
Even the News and Observer’s Ed columnist thinks it’s a big deal:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
I’m starting to think that the unofficial motto of the current Wake County School Board is, ‘Beatings will continue until moral improves’.
Besides looking at proposals for nearly $2 billion in new construction funding, Wake County Public Schools System Board (WCPSS) voted this week to hike your child’s meal cost. Continue reading
Wake County school district races are starting to take shape. All nine seats are on the ballot this year, fellow education blogger Allison Backhouse points out:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
In case you missed it, according to the News and Observer, the diversity and equity obsessed Wake county school board members left a ‘poison pill’ for the next board to be elected this Fall.
Poison Pill? I think a more accurate descriptor is that of leaving a flaming bag of poo on the front porch. Continue reading
After being attacked by the Wake County School Board and then again the News and Observer Editorial staff for daring to speak out against Common Core, parents have about had it with these useful idiots.
Author and Mathematician Barry Garelick brings some sanity to the topic with a simple comment on an article. A comment that nails exactly the issue at hand with Common Core math. Continue reading