A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Susan Evans
In my inbox was a message from NC Attorney General, Roy Cooper. He’s ‘siding’ with Wake County School Board Member, Susan Evans. And she’s fundraising on that endorsement too. (See the email at the bottom of the article.)
Evans is challenging Senator Tamara Barringer for her NC General Assembly seat. So yet again, we Roy Cooper is siding with the bullies just like he has colluded with businesses to bully and blackmail our state over HB 2. Continue reading
Wake County school district races are starting to take shape. All nine seats are on the ballot this year, fellow education blogger Allison Backhouse points out:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
File this one under: We will force schools to be ‘diverse’ at all costs.
The Wake County School Board is can’t be bothered with parents who want their child to change schools within the district according to a report at the News and Observer.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
News and Observer reports that the Wake County School Board protested the General Assembly’s redefining of low-performing schools by abstaining on vote on improvement plans.
Punchline: When they all abstain, the measure passes and none of them knew this. Continue reading
Two blips for the radar for parents and taxpayers in Wake County this week.
1. The Wake County School Board has rejected any changes to their controversial reassignment plan, despite very vocal opposition from residents and parents. More at News and Observer Ed section. Money quote:
“I’m having problems forcing this change,” said school board member Susan Evans.
Yeah, sure she is. Flashback to September, 2014:
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading