A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Social Justice
Strap in, folks. This is a ‘hair on fire’ article.
Via News and Observer
Via News and Observer
On Wednesday evening, the News and Observer’s Ed blog dropped a story about a teacher at Hillside High in Durham. Go. Read. It.
The teacher’s name is Holly Jordan. I’ve actually written about this woman’s exploits before.
She apparently teachers English. She’s a full-blown social justice warrior wing-nut and it’s clear from the N& O article her mission is to indoctrinate as many kids as she can.
KEEP READING… Continue reading →
Earlier this week, I wrote about how social justice is crowding out actual academics and our tax dollars appear to be funding these endeavors.
I highlighted an individual that is an Asst. Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction in the Kirkwood school district in Missouri, named Bryan Painter.
This article is a little more exploration into Dr. Painter’s social justice agenda.
Continue reading →
I’ve been pointing out over the last few years how Social Justice is trumping actual academics in our nation’s public schools and how Common Core has become a vehicle to increase the level of it.
I’ve highlighted it in my own state of North Carolina, but over in Missouri there is a Superintendent actually promoting it on Twitter. Continue reading →
I’ve been watching the fight over ending Socio-economic busing in Wake County for over a year now. I’ve watched a very vocal minority drag everything but the kitchen sink into this issue and have on more than one occasion felt … Continue reading →
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they are not judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character….I have a dream today.” – Dr. … Continue reading →
In a prior blog post, I wrote that Political Correctness is Evil. I stand by the assertions made in that post and have decided to expose the brother of Political Correctness: Social Justice. There are differing opinions of what exactly … Continue reading →